𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Heeseung was a prince of the Lee family's palace, you were a princess of the L/n family's palace. You were their only daughter, your mother killed by a certain poison years ago. Your father, the king had remarried and it was the wedding day.

  Many people came, as your father sat on his throne with his new wife beside him. The Lee family was there as well, talking with your father as Prince Lee Heeseung was looking around, standing beside his father. Everyone was now waiting for you.

  It had been years since they've seen you, grown up. The last time they saw you was before your mother's death, when you were only a baby. 

  You slowly step down the stairs, your beauty was enticing to put it short. Your hair long and silky as it falls down straight behind your back. Wearing the most beautiful, white and black dress. Your shoulders and clavicle in sight.

  You looked so beautiful, although you had a straight face. You still looked just as beautiful. Prince Lee Heeseung could feel his heart pounding, yet when he saw the princess he felt as if the world was freezing.

  A cool gust of wind washing over him, she was everything and more that he had hoped she would be. He felt his lips part, his breath catching in his throat at her beauty. She was absolutely dazzling, with her striking black hair and her elegant dress.

  It has been such a long time, since anyone has seen you since you were only a child. Ever since your mother's death, you were never revealed to anyone except for those who were a servant that was taking care of you.

  Everyone was confused with who you were, who was this beautiful young lady? But the moment you were announced as the princess, they were shocked at how beautiful you had become..

  Heeseung's heart was beating in his ears, his lips parted just a tad. He was absolutely starstruck by her beauty, by the gracefulness of every step that she made. The princess looked like an angel, pure and kind.

  This couldn't be a real person, she couldn't have been born of a mortal, such a thing was impossible. He wanted to stop staring at her, but he just couldn't tear his eyes away. Heeseung took a few steps towards her.

  Staring in wonder at her captivating beauty. It was as if the earth had stopped turning when she came down those stairs, with her hair shining like silk in the light of the chandeliers high above. Her dress hugged her form perfectly, the lace sleeves falling to her elbows as if the tailor had designed it just for her.

  You step down the last step, looking around at the unfamiliar people. You have no expression on your face as you stepped down from the stairs, 2 guards standing beside you as you do. "Shall we escort you to the thrones, or are you going to greet the guests?" 

  One guard asks you, but you shake your head. "Thrones." You say shortly. Heeseung watches you descend the staircase, his eyes never leaving you. The room was quiet as everybody watched you, waiting for you.

  This moment seemed like an eternity for him. It was as if the room could not breathe when you were not the focus. You were the focus. He wanted to rush towards you, grab your hand and never let go.

  You sat at your throne, beside your father as he sat down in his. Your step-mother, siting just right beside him as well. Heeseung approached the young Princess, his breath catching in his throat as he extended his hand.

  Carefully taking your hand and pressing his lips against your knuckles, "Your beauty surpasses even the legends told of you, Princess Y/n. You are truly a goddess amongst mortals." He bowed before you.

  His body was rigid as he tried not to take in your beauty for too long, as if in fear of being overwhelmed by it. He rose back up, his eyes never moving from her face. "Thank you.." You say, your voice quiet yet a soft tone to it.

  He noticed the softness in your voice and bowed his head in gratitude. "Please excuse my boldness, Princess Y/n, but I was wondering if you would consider joining me in a dance? I know you are a busy woman, but I do wish to enjoy this dance with you."

  He held out his hand to you, trying to conceal his eagerness. You take his hand, standing up and nodding your head. "I-I.. my pleasure.." You say, not wanting to make him wait too long as he leads you to the dance.

   "Thank you, Princess Y/n. You are most gracious.." He led you to the dance floor, his heart pounding louder with every passing second. He wanted to impress this vision before him, as he held out his arms and began to move gracefully.

  In his eyes, it was as if the world was silent, the song taking them far away from the celebration. He smiled at the princess as he looked into her eyes, the chemistry between them instant. You were flustered.

  Very, as you had never seen a prince before, always indoors and not allowed to see anyone outside of the palace. A blush to your cheeks as you hesitate to keep your head up, but keep your head down as the two of you dance.

  He noticed the softness in your eyes as you danced, your cheeks red as your head was lowered. It made him smile even harder, for it only made the moment more perfect. "It is rude to look away, princess. I must marvel at your beauty."

  He gently tilted your head up to meet his gaze, the music playing softly in the background. His eyes searched for your own, seeing past the barriers you had set for yourself. Seeing your insecurities that you desperately tried to hide.

  His smile was warm and gentle, wanting to make her feel at ease. "You are more beautiful than I cold have imagined," He told her. Your cheeks slowly heated up even more, as you looked up at him. "M-My apologies, Prince Heeseung.."

  You say, your voice is no louder than a whisper. This prince was so handsome, and you were dancing with him right now.. Not only the first prince you've seen, but the first person you've danced with.

  "Your beauty is truly humbling to me, Y/n. You have no need to apologize for something that I should be taking credit for." His hand reached out and caressed your cheek as he spoke, his face close to yours.

  He couldn't help but wonder if he was being improper, but he didn't care. He was drunk off the music, and the touch of your skin. "Perhaps a walk in the gardens, so we might spend more time together?"

  You look up at him, into his pretty eyes, that were those of a bambi. "I would love to.." You answer, nodding your head. As you do, Heeseung catches the way your silky hair slips over your shoulder.

He wanted to touch that hair, to run his fingers through every single strand, to know if it was as soft as it looked like it would be. He gently lifted your hair, so that your shoulders were exposed. The touch of his fingers on her skin made both of them tremble.

  The way his eyes looked at her, they were filled with passion.

"I want you to know how absolutely stunning you are, princess.."