𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I looked around my wardrobe, looking for something good to wear for the party. I stared at the mirror, biting my lower lip trying to see which one looks better on me. Blue with silver sparkles that ran over the skirts, or gold with a lovely red skirt.

  I ran my fingers over the two dresses before turning my attention to my long silky hair that sat behind my shoulders. "Not bad~" I complimented myself. I turned my attention back to the dresses.

  "Blue with silver doesn't look bad.." I whisper to myself. "Fuck I'm gonna be late- Sunoo help me out!" I said to the demon that I made a deal with. He entered my body, fully in control. He reached out for the blue with silver and hung it on the mirror before exiting my body.

  "The blue and silver." He whispers in my head. I smiled brightly, looking into the mirror with sparkling eyes. "I thought the same!" I said before grabbing the clothes and heading to the bathroom to change.

  "Sunoo don't look I'm gonna change." I ordered before quickly changing and heading out the bathroom. I twirled towards my mirror before looking myself up and down. "How do I look?" I ask.

  "You look like a celebrity now go before you are late!" He said, pushing my legs forward. "Okay!" I grabbed my bag and ran to my car, driving to the destination of the party.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I walked around the party, holding a half finished cup of soju. A bit tipsy, I walked into the party host; Woo-min. "Oops! Sorry oppa~" I slurred. "What are you doing dumbass?" I heard the voice in my head ask.

  I ignored him and continued to conversate with Woo-min. "Oh no worrys," Woo-min started. "mind if I join you?" He asked. "Oh not at all~ let's get a drink!" I smiled and led us to the drinks stan.

  "Y/n you better stop this right now." Sunoo warned, but I simply ignored him and continued to drink with Woo-min. The more I got drunk, the more Woo-min got touchy. I giggled non-stop but stopped as soon as Woo-min pinned my arms to the wall.

  "Oppa what are you doing~" I asked but he ignored me and started to kiss me. "Fuck it." I heard Sunoo say before he took full control of my body. He pushed Woo-min away harshly and ran towards the exit.

"If you die because of something like that, I won't save you when you fall into hell like me."