𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"You're mine, only mine."

  Being in a relationship with Heeseung at first was amazing, he was so sweet and loving. Up until a few months later into the relationship, he just got obsessed with you. He began to get really jealous when somebody other than him talked to you, especially if it was a guy.

  He would threaten to kill them, and he almost did once. After this you broke up with him, but to him you guys were still in a relationship. Although you blocked him on everything, and changed phone numbers he was still able to find you.

  He was stalking you, watching you no matter where you were.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You were at the park, it was empty and you were on a date with some guy. Heeseung was watching from afar, glaring at the guy. The moment you kissed him he snapped, running at you guys and throwing the guy away from you.

  "You're mine! Mine!" He yelled, grabbing your neck. The guy that had been thrown, sitting on the floor in shock as he watched the scene unfold. "I'll kill him if I have to." He says, looking over at him. 

  You were trying to do everything you could, to pull him away from the poor guy. "Heeseung stop it!" You begged, pulling his arm. Heeseung picks you up and puts you on the bench, "Mouth, shut."

  He then walked over to the guy, picking him up by the collar and throwing him against the fence. "Heeseung stop!" You ran to Heeseung, trying to pull him away from beating the boy dead. Heeseung turns to you, grabbing your neck.

  "What did I say?! Mouth, shut. Sit down!" He raises his voice at you, pushing you back down onto the bench aggressively. The guy who was barely alive against the fence stands up, lunging at Heeseung.

  He punches him, this only makes Heeseung more angry. Grabbing the guy by his neck, choking him. "You dare touch me?" Heeseung says, his voice getting deep as he throws the guy again. "She's mine!"

  He shouts as he begins to beat the guy, while you had to sit there and watch it happen with wide eyes. Heeseung walks back to you, knuckles all bloody as there was a little blood splattered on his shirt and face.

  He stands in front of you, bending down to your level as you sat. He smiles at you, placing his hand on your cheek and rubbing his thumb against it. 

"You're mine, only mine."