𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Ni-ki danced along the stage, gathering all his energy for his fans or maybe it was to impress you. But he wouldn't admit it even if it was for you. Ni-ki, your best friend way before he debuted and now he's debuted as a member of Enhypen. 

 You felt so proud, watching him on the stage brang you happiness. But soon, everything came to an end. Everybody is starting to leave the now almost pitch black dome. Though, you were going somewhere else.

  You noticed how Ni-ki looked at you from time to time, sometimes for too long. That was your sign to meet him back stage, so that's what you did. You went down the hall, stopping at the room labeled 'Enhypen'.

  Well, not only were you close with Ni-ki but with all the members. They were like your brothers but you saw Ni-ki as something more, though you ignored it all the members noticed your little actions to eachother. They began to think both of you liked each other but completely ignored it.

  "Y/n!" Ni-ki ran to you, engulfing you into a big hug where his arms wrapped all around you. "Ni-ki! You did so good out there, you were really born to be on a stage." Your eyes curved while you happily conversed with Ni-ki.

  "Y/n? What about a hug for me?~" Sunoo pouted playfully, holding his arms out for you to hug him comfortably. "All of you guys did so good, I'm so proud!" You clapped your hands while swaying side to side.

  "We're glad you could make it! Although it's just the 3 of us-" Sunoo scratched the back of his neck while chuckling. "Right, where are the rest?" You asked, looking behind Ni-ki. "They're changing." 

  You nodded your head, not noticing how Ni-ki pulled you over to the couch and lay on your lap. "Ni-ki I'm really proud of you." You smiled brightly, enough to make Ni-ki blush and smile back. "Have you been sleeping well?" Ni-ki asked, remembering how you had trouble sleeping the past week.

  "Kind of? I don't know. Coffee is my best friend at the moment." You chuckled, pushing back your hair. Ni-ki loved it, the way your hair moves back so prettily. "Don't you think you've been growing too much? You're too tall Ni-ki!" 

  Ni-ki's cute giggles echoed through the room while you tickled him lightly. "Kah! Stop it~" He caught your hands and pushed them down, making you stop with the tickling. You laughed at him before patting his head and getting up.

  "I've gotta go now, it was so nice to see you Ni-ki!" You hugged Ni-ki's tall figure. "Of course, maybe if you're free we can hang out." He softly whispered to you. He gave your body a little squeeze before parting. With his signature adorable boxy smile, he waved at you as you left.

"I'm glad you came."