𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I heard my alarm ringing as I tossed and turned under the blanket not wanting to get up, but I knew I had to. I sat up quickly and got out of bed and walked in the distinct direction of the bathroom.

  I did my business, got ready and headed out without breakfast since I was too lazy to make any. I inserted the keys to my motorcycle and twisted it to get the engine started. Tossing my bag on my shoulder, I put on my helmet and drove to school.

  I had fun zooming past the stuff in my neighborhood but that happiness soon came crashing down as I came closer and closer to school. "Man I don't wanna do this." I said to myself. I turned off my motorcycle and parked it right outside the school.

  Unbuckling my helmet, I took it off and placed it to the side of my motorcycle and made my way through the gates. I fixed my hair and entered the building with a lollipop in my mouth.  

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I sat quietly while playing with my pencil in boredom, waiting for the period that just started to end. "Ahem," the teacher started. I stared at her as she made her announcement. "So we have a new kid joining our class today."

  As the teacher said that, a beautiful blond boy stood beside her. "Hello, I'm Jay." He said with an accent. 'Hm, Jay huh? Sounds familiar..' I thought to myself. But I just shook my head and payed attention.

  "Let's see where you can sit, how about you take a seat next to Y/n. Y/n raise your hand!" I rolled my eyes and raised my hand lazily. The boy smirked and took a seat next to me. "Hello, Y/n." He whispered.

  I glared at him and rolled my eyes once again. "Don't talk to me new kid. I ain't got the energy to talk this early in the morning." I said and positioned my head onto the desk and prepared to fall asleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  It was now the end of the day and I was getting ready to drive home but was stopped by the boy from earlier, Jay. "Can I get a ride home?" He hesitantly asked. I let out a chuckle and nodded my head. "Sure, where to?" I asked.

  "Enha apartments." He answered. I nodded my head but soon realized we lived in the same apartment building. "Enha apartments you say?" I asked again. He nodded his head and placed himself behind me as I sat down on my motorcycle.

  "I live there too." I said and started my motorcycle. "Then we'll be seeing each other more often." Jay responded. "Hell yeah we are, let's be friends. You're pretty cool." I offered, Jay hummed and held onto me.

  "Don't you want a helmet?" I questioned. "Oh- sure." He answered. I handed him my only helmet and he put it on. "Next destination, Enha apartments." I said and started to slowly drive but soon started speeding.

  "Slow down please-" Jay pleaded. I let out a chuckle and went faster. "Fucking god Y/n! You better slow down right now!" He yelled while tightening his grip on my waist. "Or what?" I asked. 

  "I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled. 'I've only known this guy for a day and it feels like we've known each other since forever.' I thought to myself. I slowed down and parked over the side of the building. 

  I retrieved my helmet and keys and looked back at Jay who still sat on my motorcycle. "Get up you wimp." I said pulling him up from my motorcycle. He stood there staring at me while I walked into the apartments.

  "Cya~" I mouthed and winked at him. I walked into my apartment and lay on the bed. "Is this what they call love at first sight?" I asked myself. "Shit I didn't get his number!" I yelled at myself.

  'I'll just ask tomorrow..' I thought to myself.

"I'm gonna make you mine, Jay."