𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

。°˖ ʚ🍓ɞ ꒦꒷⩩

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

 ▶ ılıılıılılılılılı. ⩇⩇: ⩇⩇ 𝑰𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚

'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹ 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑜

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈 "𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒!"

      *ੈ✩‧₊˚ "𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒!" 𓅰

  "It's so hot.. should we get ice cream?" Sunoo asks, as you two sat in your apartment with a little fan to cool you guys down. "Yeah, but you're paying." You say, jumping up. You were wearing shorts and a tank top, not caring at all since it was so hot.

  "Okay!" You guys raced to the ice cream shop, walking in all sweaty and out of breath. "I definitely won that." You say, laying down on one of the booths as Sunoo bought the ice cream. The shop was so cold, and you were all sweaty and hot so it felt amazing.

  You didn't care how weird you looked and lay on the seat, hearing footsteps come closer to your table and Sunoo's voice. "I'm back!" He said, cheerful as always. You sat up, leaning against the table as you look at the delicious ice cream in front of you.

  "Here, I got you vanilla." Sunoo said, handing it over to you. "I may be lactose intolerant but uh, whatever." You say, already picking up the spoon and chowing down on the ice cream. Sunoo laughs at you, "Okay, I wont judge."

  He chuckles, eating his mint ice cream. You look at him, disgusted that he's actually enjoying that. "Kim Sunoo scares me sometimes." You say, to which Sunoo looked up at you with a raised eyebrow. "Whatever."

  He says sassily, as he notices how there was some ice cream on your nose. He laughs at you, holding his stomach and swinging his feet under the table. "You look so dumb!" He says, grabbing a napkin and holding your face with his free hand and pulling you closer.

  He wipes your nose, and side of your lip as he cleans up the ice cream on your face. Smiling at you, "There we go." He says, looking down at your lips. He leans in, kissing you softly before pulling away. He winks at you before letting go of your face,

"All clean."