𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I hummed happily, listening to my music as I sat on my couch home alone after my parents announced they were going on a short 3-day business trip away from home. I bopped my head side to side, singing the lyrics aloud until I heard a knock at my door.

  I paused my music and unplugged my headphones, getting up and strolling towards the door. I opened the door a bit, tilting my head to the side to see who it was. "Jungwon?" I pulled the door open, allowing Jungwon to walk in.

  After shutting the door, I walked into the living room where Jungwon threw his head back while he lay on my couch. I looked at his appearance, he had a shirt covered in a red substance as well as his face that had some splattered there too. His hair was disheveled and hands shook a little.

  "Jungwon, is that blood?" I asked anxiously, starting to panic about the substance. "Don't worry it's not mine." He smirked with his eyes closed. "Hey is that supposed to calm me? What did you do?!" I yelled, pulling him off the sofa and to my closet.

  "God, what did you do? Just tell me!" I nervously muttered while I looked around for a shirt that would fit Jungwon. I came across an over-sized zip up hoodie and picked it up, putting it in my arms before searching for the sweatpants he had let me borrow.

  "I can't tell you, you'll get nauseous." Jungwon leaned against the door-frame while he watched me grabbing my clothes. "Jungwon, tell me what you did after you tidy yourself up okay? I'm worried!" I handed him the clothes and pushed him into the bathroom with a towel.

  I rushed towards the kitchen, getting a few snacks while Jungwon rinsed himself in the bathroom. I leaned against the counter, head in my hands while I thought. 'Gosh what did he do this time?' I thought to myself while squeezing my eyes shut.

  While I was deep in my thoughts, I could hear the water turning off in the bathroom. 'He must be almost done.' I walked over to my living room and sat down on the couch, grabbing my phone and plugging in my earphones.

  I allowed the music to blast in my ears, concealing any noises around me. I sang along quietly, entering the world of music and forgetting time. 

  A short tap on my shoulder caught my attention. I took out my earphones and got up to see Jungwon with no shirt on. "I gave you something to wear oh my god-" I covered my eyes while pushing Jungwon in the distinct direction of my closet.

  "Your stuff doesn't fit me though." He turned around and grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking. "Whatever I don't care-" I took my hand away from my eyes and blinked up at Jungwon. I raised my eyebrow before pulling him to the kitchen.

  "Take a seat." I gestured to the stool beside me. Jungwon shrugged and took the seat beside me, turning to face me. "Now tell me what you did." I said, combing through Jungwon's hair with my hands.

  "I was gonna come over but on the way I saw your ex standing near your house." Jungwon answered with his eyes closed, humming at the little massage. "Um, why was he at my house? Do you know?" My leg bounced anxiously as I waited for an answer.

  "No, but I knew he was probably there for you so I did something to him." Jungwon smiled at his response, while I looked at him a bit scared. Jungwon's eyes opened and he pushed my hands away. "Do you have any food?" He asked, leaning closer to my hand like a cat.

  "Yeah, it's on the counter over there." I got up from the stool and went towards the snacks, picking up the little bowls I set up and placing them on the island where we were sitting. I took my seat beside Jungwon again and leaned my head in my hands. 

  "I was gonna go to sleep but you came." I whined, starting to get even more tired. "Then go to sleep." Jungwon said with a gummy in his hand. I rolled my eyes at his response. "I'm trying to figure out what to do with you."

  Jungwon gasped, "You should let me stay over!" He clapped his hands excitedly while I looked at him drowsily. "Yeah maybe after you get a shirt on." I lay my head on the counter, using my arms as a cushion. I closed my eyes and began to doze off a little.

  As I began to slowly fall asleep, before I could fully fall asleep I felt Jungwon's arms around my waist. He lifted me up from the stool and onto his shoulder, waking me up. "What the- Jungwon put me down!" I yelled while trying to get him to put me down but he ignored me, bringing us to my room.

  I let out a short scream when Jungwon threw me on the bed and plopped on top of me. "Jungwon what are you doing!" I looked down at his head on my stomach, confused and flushed. "Aren't you gonna let me stay over?" Jungwon raised his head so he was looking at me.

  "Jungwon. You have no shirt on-" I pushed him off of me, getting off of my bed and running to my closet before Jungwon could pull me back. I grabbed my biggest shirt and threw it at Jungwon, "Wear that!"

  I lay back on the bed, Jungwon had slid the shirt on which was a perfect fit before laying himself on top of me. He rubbed his cheek against the softness of my shirt, finding a place to comfortably lay his head.

  "You're so weird you know that right?" I mumbled to Jungwon. He chuckled and nodded his head against my stomach. "I'm just gonna ignore that fact that you probably killed my ex and give you my love and affection." I turned to the side, bringing Jungwon's body to the side as well and cuddling him.

"I didn't kill him though."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

So I have this one chapter in my drafts and it's like an imagine of Y/n being enhypen's 8th member but I'm not sure if i wanna publish it cuz I have no motivation to write.. 
but me being the queen i am is obv gonna finish and publish it cuz im a #queen like that.

I also forgot about the Ni-ki one-shot I was gonna make 😰
Please wait for me Ni-ki 😭
#Rikibiasedqueen