𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I tapped my foot as I waited for the customers, silence. The silence of people sipping their drinks and whispering to each other. As I waited and waited, the bell jingled, signaling that someone would walk in. 

  A pretty girl with almond colored hair walked in, she wore a lilac cardigan matched with a lilac skirt that complimented her long legs. I stood up from my chair and went directly to the desk. "What can I get for you?" I asked as she scanned the menu.

  "Um actually, can you recommend a drink?" She hesitantly asked, her voice as sweet as honey. I nodded my head and quickly came up with my favorite beverage, The Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie.

  "Well, one of my favorites is the Mint Choco-chip smoothie. I think you'd really like that." I said, pointing to the specific smoothie. She gently smiled as she handed me her credit card. "I'll order the smoothie then."

  I returned the smile before looking down and placing the order for the smoothie. "May I know your name please?" I asked as I uncapped my sharpie and held the cup in hand. "Y/n." She answered quickly as she looked for a place in her wallet. 

  I scribbled her name neatly against the cup, "Thank you for ordering today, Y/n." I sweetly thanked her before she sat down. I turned around and began to make the smoothie, pulling my sleeves up as I grabbed the ice and ingredients.

  As I poured the drink into the cup, I topped it off with some whip-cream and chocolate chips. I made my way over to her table, drink in hand. She looked up from her book and up at me. 

  I placed the drink on her table along with a mint-chocolate kit kat. She quickly looked at my name tag then back at me, with the sweetest smile ever. 

"Thank you, Sunoo."