𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ! ( 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 )

heyyy~ so, this is super important, there's a website called 'teen.fic'. 

this website is literally so bad, they steal people's books from Wattpad and even other sites, teen.fic is an illegal website (what were they thinking??) 

what i cant believe was that this website also stole MY books. every single one of them, woah, imagines reactions one shots, kidnapped, big dreamer, and my 10 months love. they also stole my covers, the fonts i used on my chapters - book titles - and even description. the same exact. description. that I changed JUST YESTERDAY AN HOUR BEFORE I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS WEBSITE STEALING MY BOOKS, WRITTEN BY ME..

THE 👏 SAME 👏 EXACT 👏 NEWLY 👏 UPDATES 👏 DESCRIPTION 👏 THAT 👏 I 👏 MADE. 

THEY EVEN STOLE MY USERNAME?? THE SAME EXACT UPPERCASE T AND LOWERCASE. AS IF THEIR NAME WAS TAMA AND MINE WASNT..-

the reason why i'm saying this is important is because not only have they stolen my books, but followers of mine and the people that i follow. and it's terrible, because the sketchy and illegal website is EVEN WORSE.

STEALING BOOKS, COPY AND PASTING WORD FOR WORD, EVEN THE EXACT SYMBOLS THAT THE WRITER USED IN THEIR BOOKS. IT DOESNT STOP THERE, THEY STEAL THE EXACT SAME COVERS, NOT EVEN TRYING TO BE SLICK WITH STEALING OUR STUFF. THEY EVEN HAVE THESE HORRIBLE POP-UP ADS, SHOWING WOMEN'S AND MEN'S PRIVATES AND EVEN WHEN YOU TAP SOMETHING IT OPENS UP ANOTHER TAB WHICH LEADS TO GAMBLING WEBSITES WHICH ARE SKETCHY AS WELL.

LIKE, THEY NEED TO SHUT DOWN THAT WEBSITE. NO WAY ANYBODY'S GONNA BE OKAY WITH THEIR STUFF BEING STOLEN...

https://chng.it/KJZnmdyCyK  this site is a petition which you can sign, you can either send in money or just share the link like me to shut down the terrible site. 

thank you