𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 ── one shot

i need your help..

-

let me take care of you~

in which y/n needs help from her
boyfriend, sunghoon. a vampire.

i-i'm your good girl..

-

mhm you are, you are my good girl..

★ "My sweet girl," His fingers trail along your cheek, his thumb caressing your face. He wants to stay in this position, with you laying on his chest on the comfortable sofa. Just so he can admire your face, your pretty lips and your cute eyes.

He thinks you look so beautiful when you sleep, as if the world becomes a prettier place. "You look even more beautiful when you sleep." Sunghoon whispers softly, kissing your forehead before laying his own head back.

"Thank you.." You reply, yawning a little as he calls you his sweet little girl. You scoot up on his chest and peck his lips before touching his hair, deciding to play with his bangs. Your touching of his bangs causes him to shiver with every touch, and he stares at you hungrily.

Sunghoon gazes up at you, watching as you play with his bangs. His eyes are glazed over with so much adoration and a wide smirk appears on his face. "You have no idea how much this melts me." He whispers softly.

His fingers move to the back of your waist, and he caresses your soft skin as his hand moves up to your back. You look up at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your face into his shoulder.

"Hoon, I need help~" You speak into his shoulder, your voice muffled. "I-I can't help it, y'know.." Your voice drops to an embarrassed whisper, while Sunghoon chuckles softly. "You're so adorable when you're being shy and embarrassed like that, you're a little baby girl aren't you?"

His voice had such a loving tone to it, as his one hand is on your waist, the other is holding your head on his shoulder to make sure it stays there. He kisses your head, then your cheek, your nose, and your forehead.

"You want me to take care of you?" He asks, to which you nod your head and move your head to look up at him. "I want you to take care of me." You mumble and he knew you too well. The way you acted when you were turned on was so cute in his eyes.

"Good girl, I'll take care of you." His voice is laced with such an erotic tone that the way he's so calm and sensual about it, only makes you want him more. One of his hands slide down to the back of your neck, his nails digging into your skin gently as he he caresses your pretty neck.

"I'll take care of you." He whispers into your ear, as his hips start to move against you once you were adjusted onto his lap and his body rubbed against yours. Sunghoon's free hand slowly moves to your chest, playing with the buttons on your pajama top.

You twitch a little, your breathing turned to hitched breaths the moment his hips started to move against you, the feeling of his body rubbing against your sent waves of pleasure over your body that you knew you wouldn't be able to bring yourself.

Your hand slowly grips his bicep when he pressed his lips against your neck and started to slowly leave wet kisses down your jaw. "I-I'm your good girl.." You stutter, your voice was a shaky little whisper.

"Mhm, you are, you are my good girl.." His fingers have gotten to the final button of your pajama top, one that seperates you from the intimate moment you want to have. His fingers linger on the final button.

The one which seperates you from being exposed and the one that stands between your comfort and being one with him. He kisses your collarbone, slowly moving down lower.

"Now let me take care of you baby."