𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Do you know about Hachishakusama?" Ni-ki asked while we walked under the moonlight, holding hands. "Nope." I shook my head. Ni-ki giggled before going on. "So, Hachishakusama is a lady who's eight-feet tall, wears a white hat paired with a long white dress with no shoes."

  I held his hand tighter, feeling it would be one of his scary stories. "Her hair is described to be long and black." He explained, we neared the corner that we're supposed to turn. The street that has no lights. As Ni-ki went on about her appearance, we turned the corner.

  "To catch her victims which are mostly children, she stalks them for some days maybe months too. Then when she stops, she takes the child away from their family and kills them." He finished. I moved closer to his arm as I heard shuffling from behind us.

  "Hachishakusama can also be either an attractive woman or a not so attractive old lady." Ni-ki went on while I held him tighter. "Ni-ki I think that's enough.." I furrowed my eyebrows as I held his arm.

  "But wait I haven't even gotten to the scary part yet!" He ignored and went on. "She doesn't prey on adults, only children like us. That's because we're more easy to take advantage of and are still dependent on our family."

  I pushed him slightly, "Ni-ki stop I'm scared!" I whined which he found entertaining. "She can mimic voices in order to lure her victims away." He finished. "Are you done now?" I asked in dark setting.

  "Yeah, yeah I am." He answered, but as soon as he answered I heard the shuffling from behind us again. "Ni-ki did you hear that?" I asked while looking behind us. "Hear what?" He joined in on looking behind us.

  "It's nothing Y/n, come on." He brushed it off while dragging me down the sidewalk. "Wait, do you know what a Yokai is?" Ni-ki asked while turned his head to meet with my anxious eyes. I shook my head, hoping it wasn't another one of his scary Japanese folklore creatures. 

  "Really? Well, Yokai are ghosts, demons, monsters, shapeshifters, or tricksters." He explained as I moved myself closer to him. "They have an animal like appearance, but can also look like humans or objects."

  "Ni-ki wait, no I don't wanna know what a Yokai is~" I whined anxiously trying to stop him from talking by interrupting him. "Wait, I'm not finished!" Quickly, he gently cupped a hand over my mouth.

  'Was this street always this long??' I thought to myself as Ni-ki went on. "Some Yokai are friendly and harmless, while others can be malicous there are also some that eat humans!" He exclaimed excitedly.

  'Is this something to be excited about??' I furrowed my eyebrows out of confusion. "The oni are the strongest, most violent, and dangerous yokai. Their looks are similar to an ogre or demon, their body is red they have horns and fangs."

  "Yah Ni-ki cut it out!" I yelled while putting my fist in the air, warning him. I looked ahead and finally saw some light at the end of this scary street. "Let's go quickly!" I said and walked quickly so we could arrive at the next street where our house was.

  "Mkay~" Ni-ki said in a deep voice that startled me. "What the fuck?" I turned to Ni-ki who was grinning at me. "Stop trying to scare me!" I whined as I hated being scared. "Okay, okay I'm sorry I'll stop." He said and kissed my cheek smoothly.

  I rolled my eyes playfully before we turned the corner, making our way away from the dark setting. I let out a sigh of relief, moving away from Ni-ki a bit. 

"Let's go home, I'll make sure Hachishakusama doesn't get you."

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Thanks pookie wookie 🥺