𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡."

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘.."

"𝐴 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Sunoo, who is this girl in all your paintings?" The interviewer asks Kim Sunoo, he stares at her with a blank expression. His blonde hair brushed over his eyes, making him seem more intimidating. 

  "Which one?" Sunoo asks, looking up at the interviewer allowing everybody to have a better view of his archangel face. "The one with the small masquerade mask, sometimes she wears it and sometimes she doesn't. Can you explain?" 

  The lady looks down at her hands that held the script. "Ah, Y/n? That girl is Lee Y/n." Sunoo places a finger under his chin, smiling at the name. "Lee Y/n you say? Why do you paint her?" The interviewer furrows her brows, leaning closer to the painter in curiosity.

  "Well, it's quite a long story and I'd rather keep it to myself." He tilts his head side ways, smiling and showing his beautiful teeth causing a few to awe in the crowd. Little flashes of the story come to his mind like a broken record-player, causing him to make his straight face again.

  "Oh, well moving on. What is this forgotten room you speak of in the short sentences you put together for each painting?, in fact I remember one of your paintings of Y/n where it actually says 'Athazagoraphobia.' What is this phobia you speak of and why do you choose to use it?"

  "Athazagoraphobia, the phobia of being forgotten. You see, Y/n is forgotten. She is ignored. She was replaced. So, I brang her back." Sunoo explained with a few hand gestures and shrugs. "I see.. well, can you tell us more about the forgotten room?"

  Sunoo leaned back in his chair, remembering how Y/n sat in the room. "I'm afraid not as that would be a bit of an invasion of privacy." Sunoo shakes his head while the interviewer is confused. "How would that be an invasion of privacy, Mr. Kim?" 

  Sunoo clears his throat, standing up and fixing his pretty suit, dusting it off with his hands before bowing. "This interview was pleasant, I hope I won't see you soon." The painter smiles at the puzzled interviewer, before walking off set.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟; 𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒'𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝑌/𝑛. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I feel like this chap made no sense..