𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑖...

  You were bored, bored with no wifi. Doing all types of things to entertain yourself, making bracelets which went terribly wrong, doing your nails which actually came out nice, having a fashion show with your plushies.

  All sorts of things just to entertain yourself but in the end you were still bored, with no wifi. So, you decided to connect to Jungwon's wifi. Jungwon, being your boyfriend and neighbor was even better.

  Instead of asking him what the password was, as the message wouldn't send, you just put in random things. His birthday, the year, keyboard smashes, random numbers. Nothing worked, but suddenly an amazing idea popped up in your head.

  "Why don't I just put my name?" You mumble, quickly tapping the password box and typing in your name. You waited a bit for it to say you were wrong but to your surprise, it worked. "Wait what-" 

  You quickly called Jungwon, him picking up in an instant. "Hi Y- Jungwon!" You cut him off, you didn't know what you felt but you were sure surprised and flustered. Jungwon replied quickly, "What's wrong? Did something happen? I could see you from my window~" 

  You quickly look beside yourself, only to see Jungwon staring at you from his window. You grew even more flustered, failing to keep your eyes on him. "Why'd you look away?~" He teased, just wanting to know why you called him.

"Jungwon, why is your ahem.. Why is your wifi password my name?-"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

IM DYING OVER BILLS OGMGOMGG JAY'S PART HAS ME ON MY KNEES. IM ON MY KNEES. AND JAY'S PART IN BITE ME TOO LIEK?!?!?! HAUFBUEHUBBB