𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "He's so cute!" Lily squealed when she saw the picture of my boyfriend, Jake. "The fuck?" Hana side-eyed Lily. "That's her man.." She continued. "So what? I can't compliment her boyfriend?" Lily rolled her eyes. "It's not like I'm gonna steal him or anything." 

  I watched as they kept bickering with each other. "Can you guys shut the fuck up?" I said with creased brows. "Um- anyways, I'm very proud of you Y/n. Can't believe you got a man before me.." Lily pouted.

  I chuckled slightly before going down the hall with them to dismiss ourselves. "I'm gonna meet Jake at the park." I notified them. Which I probably shouldn't have. "Can we come? Just to make sure he doesn't do anything to you!" Lily reasoned.

  "Sure." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Let's goooo!" Lily yelled before joining her arms with us and dragging us to the park.

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Once we reached the park, there were more people than just me, Hana, and Lily. Reason? Lily kept inviting people. ".." Now we sat on the swings, talking to each other while Jake glared at everybody.

  "Jakie what's wrong?" I took a seat next to him on the ground. "I thought it was gonna be just us." He answered with a poker-face. "And you keep spending time with them and not me." He added with the same poker-face.

  "Aw, are you jealous? Is my little Jakie jealous?" I smiled before shuffling his hair around annoyingly. "Shut up, I'm not jealous." Jake answered back while pushing my hands away. "Yeah sure, when you say that it sounds like you're lying." I giggled.

  "Come on let's go on the swings." I invited, pulling him off of the ground and taking him to the swings. He sat down, smiling but I didn't know. "Oh? Is Y/n's boyfriend smiling for the first time?" Riki pointed out.

  I looked down at Jake but he had a poker-face while glaring at Riki. "What do you mean?" I asked, still standing in front of Jake after he sat down on the swing. "You're cute little boyfriend smiled?!" Lily squealed.

  Hana immediately reacted. "Yah! Stop trying to take somebody else's boyfriend! Let Y/nnie be happy!" She scolded. I giggled at the sight of them bickering again. "Well, they're at it again." I shrugged.

  Jake hugged around my waist like a koala, while turning his head to the side to glare at the kids who disturbed our "date". "Why are you clinging onto MY girlfriend like that?!" Sullyoon called out randomly, pulling me away and back hugging me.

  "What the heck?" I said, confused at the sudden embrace. "Get off meee I wanna go on the swings!" I yelled, sliding out of her arms and running to the swings. I took the empty swing next to Jake before sticking my tongue out at Sullyoon. 

  "You're just mad you can't find a boyfriend like me~" I teased, knowing very well she was a sad single. "Can y'all do something else than fight and be on the swings? Like let's play tag or something." Riki suggested.

  "You just wanna play so you could slaughter all of us with those long ass legs." Jay replied. "But sure let's play." He said, putting his phone away. "I wanna play too!" I said, getting off my swing and running to the circle they formed to see who would be the tagger.

  Jake stood beside me, waiting for the tagger to be announced. "Diggy, diggy diamond, step right in. Diggy, diggy, diamond step.. right.. out!" Riki yelled, he was now the tagger. "Oh shit not again.." Jay sighed, face-palming himself.

  "Let's go! Count to 10 Riki!" Hana yelled, running away with Lily. Everybody else went their ways while I pulled Jake with me to the bench area of the park. We settled behind a wide bush. "He'll never find us here~" I giggled while peeking through the little gaps. 

  "Ew Y/n you have dirt on your face." Jake pointed out while looking away. "What do you mean? No I don't!" I whispered while wiping my face. "No it's right here." Jake pointed to his cheek. I wiped that side.

  "Is it gone now?" I asked. "No right here." Jake said, pointing to the side of his lip. I quickly wiped that side. "The other side." Jake giggled quietly. I wiped that side as well. "Nah it's right here." Jake said, pointing at his forehead.

  "Yah what are you talking about! You're lying right?" I sighed, pushing him slightly. "No I'm not." Jake giggled more. "Ugh, shut up." I hissed before ignoring him and stealthily moving to another bush.

  Jake soon followed after though. "Leave me alone!" I whispered. "Mm, not until you give me a kiss." He said, but I simply ignored him and moved to another bush. "Come on, it's not that hard. Stop following me." I rolled my eyes.

  "Come on, it's not that hard. Just kiss me." He mocked. "You asshole." I hissed, but Jake replied with a heart. "I love you too~" Jake said, I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking away from the bushes and finding another area to hide in.

  Just as I did so, Jay ran towards me. Screaming his head off. "RIIIIIIIKIIIIIIII!" He warned, pushing me forward so I could run away. "Oh shit!" I screamed after I got tagged by Riki. "You asshole!" I yelled while he ran away.

  I moved back to where Jake was and tricked him into thinking I wasn't the tagger. "Hey, Jake I wanted to tell you something.." I falsely said. "Well, I just wanted to tell you.. TAG YOU'RE IT!" I smirked at him before running away.

  "Catch me if you can~" I giggled but he caught me instantly, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back. "Tag you're it~" Jake mocked and winked at me, running away while I groaned.

"Asshole!"

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

This chapter was rushed cuz I had a few
things to do so if it wasn't that good I apologize!!