𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Please tell me that at least a part of it was real." You looked up with your broken heart, you were ready to give your heart to Eunwoo your heart. "I'm sorry Y/n, it was a dare. I had to go with it." He patted your shoulder, his friends came up from behind him pulling out their wallets.

  "Jay tried to warn me about you, but I didn't listen, you know." You rubbed your hands on the side of your skirt, you had a straight face but your emotions could be seen through your eyes. You were broken.

  "Maybe you should've listened to him." He winked at you before grabbing the money his friends were throwing him and shoving it in his pockets. You picked up your milk before chucking it at his face, wetting his beautiful face and running away.

  "Y/n?" You heard as you went down the empty halls. You turned your head to be met with Jay. "Jay!" You ran to him, hugging his warm body before starting to cry. You couldn't hold it in anymore.

  "I- Y/n? What's wrong? Did something happen?" He dropped his snacks and hugged you back, patting your back. "I should've listened to you!" You sobbed harder. Jay panicked, why the fuck were you crying so bad? Was it because of him?

  "Woah, woah, woah. Why are you crying?" He pulled away from the embrace, cupping your face before gently pressing his finger to your lips to quiet you down. "Are you hungry? Do you need help with work or something? Did somebody hurt you?"

  You shook your head, taking a deep breath before explaining what happened. "It was all just a stupid fucking bet! Everything is just bets to him! He didn't even apologize right!" You clenched your fist, furrowing your eyebrows and batting your lashes together out of anger.

  "Shh, calm down. I knew this would happen." Jay pulled you into his embrace again, lending you his shoulder to cry on. "Next time be careful." He furrowed his brows at your state. It's been so long since you've shown him your vulnerable side and now that it's happened he felt like he had to hold your fragile body until you're better.

  "Breathe in, breathe out." His chest moved up and down with yours, bringing you to a calmer state. You sat down with Jay on the cushioned bench on the side of the hall after washing your face and buying ice cream.

  You sucked on the strawberry ice cream while Jay watched you, scanning your face to make sure you wouldn't cry again. "You'll get your revenge by dating the hottest guy in school. Hm? How about that?" Jay grabbed your hand in his, giving a squeeze.

  "How does that sound?" He gave a comforting smile before slipping a few strands of hair behind your hair. You shook your head, "I'm not dating anyone unless you think they're a green flag." Your eyes softened, looking at Jay's smile once you said that.

  "Mhm, good idea." He leaned closer to you, hugging you once more. "You could get badly hurt next time though." Jay scratched his scalp, if you were to get revenge you could possibly get heart-broken again. Then an idea popped up in his head,

"You should date me instead."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I'm gonna have make more Ni-ki chapters cuz im delulu for that man..
Expect a Ni-ki chapter instead of Jake tomorrow..