𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑌/𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝐻𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑏𝑛𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

  You washed your hands as the spaghetti sat in the microwave, nearing the end. You wiped your hands and ran to the microwave but you were too late, the microwave let out 3 loud beeps which was enough to wake up Heeseung.

  Heeseung came out of the room, eyes half open as he looked around for you. "Y/n..?" He asked, his hair messy as he stumbled to you and hugged your side. You look at him, a low chuckle coming from you.

  "Oh? Are you awake?" You asked, patting his arm as you slurp up your spaghetti and sit on the stool. Placing your plate on the island as Heeseung leans against you, suddenly waking up to the amazing smell. "Is that spaghetti?" 

  Heeseung asks, leaning forward so you could feed him. You nod your head, feeding him the spaghetti as he munches on it with a cute look on his face. "Is it good? I made some earlier its your fault you didn't eat any." 

  You say, continuing to eat without feeding him anymore. Heeseung whines, "Gimme some..!" He says, opening his mouth. You give him one last bit before eating it yourself, "Now go feed yourself with something that isn't mine!"