𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 - 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒚

  "𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑜 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖? 𝐸𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑠, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢." 𝑌/𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖. 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡..?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You walked down the empty hall, everyone was dismissed except for you as you were called to the principal's office for a meeting. As you made your way down the hall, you listened as your short heels clashed against the floor.

  Down the hall was your locker, your next destination. Although you were alone you felt a presence. But you ignored and minded your own business. You twisted the lock on your locker, pressing down as you stopped at each number before unlocking and opening your neat locker.

  You heard something shift inside your locker, another one of Ni-ki's gifts. 'So annoying'  You thought as you picked up the chocolates that were decorated prettily inside the beautiful box. You placed it to the side before placing all your books inside the locker.

  You sighed, picking up your bag again along with the box of chocolates. You turned around and bumped into a familiar chest, hurting your head as it hit the button. "Aish, do you not know what personal space is?"

  You cursed under your breath before looking up at the person, Ni-ki. Just as you expected but wasn't he dismissed way earlier than you? What is he doing here? "What do you want?" You asked, noticing he was following you down the hall.

  "Do you wanna go to the cat cafe together?" Ni-ki asked, remembering you love cats. 'She can't say no to this!' He thought excitedly, showing off his cute boxy-smile. You rolled your eyes to the back of your head, "No."

  You answered briefly, not caring about the conversation even a bit. Ni-ki's smile dropped, he pouted cutely. "But why? I thought you love cats." He asked, moving closer to you as you guys descend the stairs.

  "I'm busy." You once again, answered shortly. Ni-ki sighed sadly, you heard. Even if you were saying no, you were a human and had a heart. "Maybe another time." You answered, furrowing your brows.

  Ni-ki quickly smiled, "Cat cafe date?" He asked while smiling even brighter. You were a bit hesitant but thought, 'Maybe he's worth it.'  So, you nodded you're head as a yes. After all, he was willing to take time out of his day to put gifts in your locker.

  And you didn't wanna admit it but, it made your heart flutter. Ni-ki giggled out of excitement, "Really?" He asked out of shock. You nodded your head once again, pushing the exit open, and being greeted by a cold breeze. 

  "Can I walk you home?" Ni-ki asked as it was quite late for you to be walking alone. You gave it some thought before nodding your head. "Why don't you use your words?" He pouted, wanting to hear your voice.

  You rolled your eyes playfully before zipping your mouth shut as if it was a zipper. Ni-ki hooked his arm with yours before leading you home. You found it cute but slightly annoying. He kept blabbering about his day and his friends until you stopped him.

  "Ni-ki, I have a question." You said, looked up at him as he looked back at you. "Are you like, obsessed with me or something?" You asked while furrowing your eyebrows. Ni-ki crossed the street with you before answering.

"Of course I am."