𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Sunghoon-ah!" The first person you saw, you ran to. Wrapping your arms around their neck and bringing them into a tight hug. Sunghoon chuckled at your actions, "I missed you too." Soon enough, the other members came.

  After sharing tight hugs with the members you noticed your older brother, Jay was missing. "Where's Jay?" You asked the members, Ni-ki taking your suitcase from you like the gentleman he is. "Right here."

  You never turned around so quickly in your life to see somebody, "Jay!" You hugged him tightly, Jay picking you up and spinning you around. "I missed you so much, all of you guys." You pouted, remembering how sad you were to leave them.

  "But now you're back, how was the trip though?" Jungwon rubbed your back while walking out to the van, waves of memories flooding your brain. "Omg! I forgot to tell you," You began to tell them how you went on a scary ride with your friend but your friend left so you had to do it by your self.

  Everybody was now filling the van with their bodies, while Heeseung and Sunghoon put your bags in the trunk. The boys had a plan, it seemed that you completely forgot that it was your birthday because of all the stress from traveling back.

  Before you guys go to the dorm Sunoo, Ni-ki, and Jungwon would distract you by bringing you some place to eat while the other 4 get everything else ready. Sunoo would send the text to let the others know you guys were arriving at the apartment. 

  At the moment, Sunoo was talking to you in the van about going to a cafe for a while before going back. Of course you couldn't say no and the other 2 jumped in. "Wait Y/n, after we go can we go to the mall? I have to get a few things." Jungwon asked, you nodded excitedly. Maybe you can get a few things as well?

  Ni-ki's part comes in after the cafe and the mall, he would complain saying he was full and take a walk around the park then go back home. Plan, in action.

  "Sure, do you think I could find a new skirt?" You asked Jungwon, tapping your foot out of excitement. "There'll be plenty of skirts." He patted your back, eventually the driver parked allowing the 4 boys to leave while you guys sat in the car and waited to arrive at the cafe.

  "Wait, what about my suitcase?" You turned to Sunghoon but he gave you a thumbs up to let you know he'll bring em in. Eventually, you guys made it to the cafe Sunoo talked about and it was beautiful! 

  The 4 of you walked into the cafe. You were dressed so cutely, leading the 4 of you. While the 3 followed you from behind looking as intimidating, seeming like they were your body guards. You didn't pay much attention to it though.

  While you 4 were getting drinks, the others were taking their time to hang up the banners and decorate everything. "Wait, Jake did you buy the cake?" Jay looked around in the fridge but couldn't find the cake, entering panic mode.