𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Come here~" Sunghoon whined, patting his lap as he sat on the bench. "Wait! Let me catch this butterfly!" I replied, chasing the pretty blue butterfly with a net. I jumped up and down, waving my net around until it's royal blue wings got caught in the net.

  "I caught it!" I yelled while running towards Sunghoon with the butterfly in my net. I stood in front of him as he rested on the bench under the tree. "Look! Look!" I grinned while pointing at the net.

  "It's pretty, good job." He chuckled while patting the side of my hip. I smiled at him and took a seat, opening up the net by accident causing the butterfly to fly out. "Nooo! My butterfly!" I exclaimed while staring at the royal blue butterfly that flew up too high in the air for my reach.

  I pouted, moving closer to Sunghoon once I gave up and set my net down beside me.  "Could you come here now?" Sunghoon asked, patting his lap again. "Why do you want me to sit on your lap so bad?" I rolled my eyes as he whined.

  "Y'know, it's a really nice and sunny day to be sitting on my lap, don't ya think?" He said as he pulled me by the waist onto his lap. "Ugh, fine have it your way." I crossed my arms while Sunghoon hummed happily, leaning unto my shoulder with his arms taped around my waist.

  I reached for our backpack which held our phones, snacks, and other unknown supplies but couldn't reach. "Sunghoon let me go for a second-" I said but Sunghoon simply shook his head. "If you're not gonna let me go then give me our backpack at least!" I sighed.

  He quickly reached for the bag, handing it to me then pulling me closer so he could rest his cheek on my shoulder. I unzipped the backpack and pulled out a snack at random; pikachu churro. 

  I gasped dramatically, "No way! Pikachu churro!" I squealed. I unwrapped the snack before taking a big bite. I leaned back on Sunghoon, humming at the taste. "Can I get a bite?" Sunghoon asked from beside me.

  "Nope~" I shook my head, munching on the churro. Although I said no, Sunghoon held my wrist and pulled my hand towards him. He took a bite out of the churro before smiling gleefully. "Hey! You finished it!" 

  I pouted while throwing the wrapper in the bag. "Actually.." I peeled off Sunghoon's arms and stood up, picking up the wrapper and quickly walking away before Sunghoon could drag me back onto his lap.

  "No~ come back~" He whined. I shook my head and walked down the hill, towards the area of the other benches and the trash was. "Do you wanna come with me?" I turned around and asked with my hand in front of my eyes so I could see without the sun being in my eyes.

  "Mkay, but only if you hold my hand." Sunghoon replied, holding out his hand for me. I rolled my eyes playfully before grabbing his hand and dragging him along. After some time of getting lost around the hill, we made it to the trashbins.

  "Sunghoon look it's you." I said, pointing at the garbage bag. He pouted before picking up a withered flower. "Look Y/n, it's you." He smiled to himself while I slightly pouted. I quickly threw away the wrapper before making my way back up the hill while Sunghoon followed after.

  "Aw, are you sulking?" He asked while pointing at the small pout on my face. "I'm not sulking!" I denied, pushing his hand back. "Why are you sulking?" He asked as I sat down on the bench. "I'm not sulking." I groaned.

  "Wah, it's so obvious when you're sulking." Sunghoon sat down and quickly pulled me onto his lap. He stared up at me cutely while holding my waist. "Why do you wanna be my chair all the time?" I asked while resting my hands on Sunghoon's shoulders.

  "Because." He answered lazily, pulling me closer and resting his head on my chest. "Because what?" I repeated after him. "Cuz I want to." He shrugged his shoulders and hugged me comfortably.  "I hate you." I sighed while patting his head gently.

"I love you too."

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Idk about this one..  💀

  💀