𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You walked around the party looking for a place to sit while you wait for your date but couldn't find anything so you just decided to get something to drink. You walked over to the snack and beverages table and looked for a drink you would like. 

  You found a cup with a clear liquid in it guessing that it was either soda or water, anything but soju since you get drunk easily.You picked it up and chugged it. But soon regretted it after realizing that it was soju.

  You shrugged your shoulders and drank more since it was already too late. You drank 2 more cups and started to walk around. A pink color came to your cheeks making it known that you are drunk.

  Forgetting why you were here, you started to go to the dance floor. Before you could reach the dance floor you got pulled away from the crowd and up the stairs. You started to giggle for no reason and soon fell on the floor.

  "What a clumsy girl you are~" You said to yourself. You slowly got up and held onto the wall for support. You looked at the person standing in front of you and smiled drunkenly. "Hehe~ what are you doing hereeee?" You asked the pretty boy in front of you.

  "I'm here for you. Now tell me, why did you drink knowing you get drunk easily? That's dangerous." He said. "Pfft- I'm not drunk! Look see? I no drunk." You fought back. "Sure. Now come on let's get you home." 

  "I don't wanna go home! I'm having so much fuuuun!" You slurred. "Nope, come on." He said and picked you up. "Put me doooooooooooown!" You yelled. But the boy refused. 

  Soon you were passed out in the back of the car, laying on your side.

--- time skip ---

  You woke up with a pain in your head and started to toss and turn in your? bed. You pushed off the fluffy blanket and sat up. You rubbed your eyes and began to scan your surroundings. "Eh?" You let out.

  You got up from your? bed and walked towards the mirror. You were wearing an over-sized shirt and shorts. Whose clothes was it? and Who changed you?

  You ignored the questions and headed for the door. You twisted the knob and pulled the door towards you, making your way outside of the room you went downstairs and to where your legs took you: to the kitchen.

  You rubbed your eyes once more and took a seat near the island. You were greeted by a bowl of an unknown soup and looked up to see the one and only Sunghoon. The person you were waiting for at the party.

  You rubbed your eyes and yawned. "What's this?" You asked confused. "Hangover soup because you got wasted last night." Sunghoon answered and picked up the spoon, dipping it into the soup and blowing it.

  "Here." He said and put it near your mouth. You opened your mouth and he put the spoon inside before taking it out again. You swallowed the hot liquid and glanced at Sunghoon—who was staring at you—with an amazing look in your eyes. 

  "It tastes good.." You mumbled. Sunghoon smiled as soon as he heard you and you began to slurp up the rest of the soup. "I'm glad it tastes good." He responded to your reaction. You hummed and continued to slurp it up.

  Once you finished you leaned onto Sunghoon. "I apologize for last night, I was probably a mess." You apologized while he stroked your hair. "It's fine you didn't cause any trouble." He replied. "But.." He started.

"Don't let anyone else carry you except for me."