𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  She sat on the bench in her school uniform, while I watched her hopelessly thinking Jay liked her. "Kim Sang-kyo!" Jay called out her name while running to her. He smiled and laughed with her like they were dating. "Maybe they are?" 

  Though I was close with Jay, I wasn't as close to him as Sang-kyo was. She smiled until her eyes curved into the pretty shape of a rainbow when she was with Jay. I couldn't bear the pain of seeing Jay smiling with another girl so I walked away, towards the garden part of school.

  I pulled out my phone and scrolled to I and my boy best friend's texts.

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆 (𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆)

𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑒 :(
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏.

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎!
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏.

𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛. 
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏.

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡!
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡, 𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑢𝑝?
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑛. 
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏.

𝐻𝑚, 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠??
𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑜𝑜ℎ~
𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝, 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 :(
𝐽𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑔-𝑘𝑦𝑜 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛..
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚~
𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐽𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑔-𝑘𝑦𝑜,
𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑦.
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏. 

𝑂ℎ.
𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒?
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏.

𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝐽𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔!
𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑
𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑!
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏. 

𝑀𝑚𝑚𝑘𝑎𝑦..
𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑤! 𝑇𝑡𝑦𝑙
𝐵𝑦𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑒
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏. 

𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑎𝑠𝑠.
𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅.

  I turned off my phone and breathed in the fresh air, letting everything sink in. "Hyo-sung? What're you doing here alone?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to be met with Jay. "Oh. It's you." I mumbled but Jay seemed to hear.

  "Yeah. It's me." He mocked. I looked at him with my broken heart and furrowed my eyebrows. "I have a question." I started, Jay responded with a nod. "If A has feelings for B but A thinks B has a crush on his girl best friend and A is heart broken what should A do to bring her heart back to place?"

  "Well, A could just shoot their shot then see what happens from there. Who knows? B might like A back." He answered smartly. My jaw dropped once I heard, why didn't I think of this before? "Omg, so smart."

  I stood up and took place in front of Jay. "Can I use to practice?" I asked. Jay nodded and gestured for me to go on. "I wanted to tell you something. It's a little hard for me to say, but I think you should know that I have feelings for you. I'd just like to know if the feelings are returned at all."

  I said, blushing furiously and stuttering slightly. Jay chuckled before looking up at me and smiling. "Yes, Y/n. The feelings are returned." He answered. I thought he was just playing along and let out a relieved breath.

  "So that was good?" I asked. Jay looked over to me and nodded his head proudly. "Very." He answered. "Now let me practice." He suddenly requested. But I just nodded, thinking he wanted to practice so he could confess to his pretty best friend.

  He pulled me up and hugged me. "I like you a lot. So, will you go out with me?" He asked while placing his chin on my shoulder. All I could do was breathe in his scent and turn red. "S-su-yes!" I answered.

  "Seriously Y/n." He started and hugged me tighter before pulling back and getting closer to my face. He smirked, noticing the red tint that rose to my cheeks and asked me again. "Will you go out with me?"

  I blinked before nodding and blinking more. "Y-Yes I w-will sure yeah." I stumbled upon my words. Jay smiled and leaned in, connecting our lips smoothly and then pulling away again. "You're so cute like this." He said.

  I realized what he said and blushed more. He sat me down again and pinched my cheeks. I blushed furiously while trying to calm myself, my heart pounded to the point where it was popping out of my chest. 

  "Woah, are you okay? You're so red." He noticed and came closer. "O-Oh yeah I'm fine! I'm well." I answered. "Why are you blushing so much?" He chuckled and smirked flirtatiously. "Y/n, will you go out with me?"

  Jay asked again, but this time he was more serious than ever. "You're a cutie, my cutie." He said, leaning closer while I backed up until my back was against the tree that the bench was attached to. "I like you Jay! Yes! I will!" I answered before he kissed me again.

  This time, it was longer and I kissed him back. Once he pulled back he kissed me again, catching me off-guard. I placed my hand on his chest while he kissed me nonstop. His soft, plump lips moved in sync with mine until they departed.

  I sat there, blushing hard while trying to catch my breath. "I'm glad you like me back, cutie." He said after he caught his breath. He grabbed his stuff before pecking my lips and standing up.

"I'll see you later, cutie."