𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You wait in line, looking at the angels in front of you. Doing cute poses and some sexy. You were feeling blessed to even be able to be in the same room as them, or even get their autograph, or even a conversation..

  You walk up the little stairs before sitting in front of Heeseung, he signed the album before looking up at you. He tilted his head before smiling flirtatiously, "Hello~" He says softly, your heart beat really fast as he even looked at you.

  "Hi, I-I'm Y/n.." You put your hands on the table which Heeseung quickly held, intertwining your fingers. "Nervous, are we?~" He asks again, with the same soft voice as he looks into your eyes. "Don't worry, you look so pretty."

  You gulp, he squeezed your hands a little as he played with your rings. "Pretty rings, do you like jewelry?" He asks, looking at your fingers which were decorated by cute rings. You nod your head, "Yeah.."

  Heeseung smiled before letting go of your hand as time was up. "I'll see you next time, Y/n." He winked at you before sliding the album over to the next member. You spoke to each member, getting more calmer and comfortable member by member.

  Now you had to talk to your bias, Kim. Sunoo. You were screaming inside the moment he smiled at you and held your hands. "I'm Sunoo!~" He says so cutely, his eye smile pulling you in. "I'm Y/n." You smile at him, this only made Sunoo even more happier.

  "Listen, Sunoo.. I think you're amazing and don't deserve any hate!~ You're so adorable and innocent, I'll protect you with my life if I have to!~" You say, holding up your fist as good luck. Sunoo laughs, "Thank you! I'll protect Engene with my shield of love~"

  Sunoo starts posing with hearts before signing your album and waving. You bow and smile at him one last time before exiting the area, holding your album tightly. You read over the little messages that they put and as you got to Sunoo's your heart started pounding. 

  "I hope to see you again, Y/n!~" He wrote before putting his signature with a cute little winking face next to it. You squealed and just stared at it. "Best fan sign ever.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

GUYS... MY DARK BLOOD ALBUM AND WHISPER ALBUM CAME AHGSUAHUDSH

I PULLED MY MAN HEESEUNG AND JAY GOAGOAGADGKHDSF
IM DYING HEESEUNG LOOKS SO HOT AND DELICIOUS HUHU..
AND I ALSO PULLED CHANHEE JUYEON AND HYUNJAE

CHANHEE <#333