𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐽𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘. 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝.

  "And then what?" You asked, staring at his computer as he does his work. "And then I'll turn it in, duh." He flicks your forehead before returning to his work. You roll your eyes, whining a little before letting him work.

  A while later Jay started slamming the keyboard, you chuckled. Jay turns to glare at you and you quickly fix your posture, putting on a straight face. "You think it's funny?" He asks with an annoyed glare. You gulp, shaking your head. 

  "No!" You say, which made him get back to work. You turn to the side a little, muffling a laugh. Jay rubbed his temples, hitting the keyboard again. This time you laughed loudly.

  Jay gets up, picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. He throws you on the bed before wrestling you and winning, pinning you to the bed with a glare. You laugh a little until you realize he was actually mad.

  You laugh again, raising your hand to pull his cheek annoyingly. "Jay's mad! Jay's mad!" You say, laughing at him again. Jay starts tickling you, not showing any mercy as he tickles every single part which he knows you're sensitive at.  You began screaming, laughing and begging. 

"Yeah, sure. You'll be crying by the end of this."