𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐵𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑧𝑎 𝑏𝑦 𝐷𝑃𝑅 𝐼𝐴𝑁

He looked so mesmerizing as he stood there, holding his glass of wine so elegantly. But the crowd has come to a halt.. It was the perfect opportunity to stare at him as he stood there, looking around.

"The birds won't sing for you anymore.." She whispered to herself, she looked just as good as he did. Like they were the perfect match but not like before. "When the trees are all burning." She whispered to herself again,

It was like she was trying to insult him but he didn't hear it. "All the stars will keep on turning." The music began to play, all the pairs were turning so gracefully as they danced like stars. "And I know I won't stop searching.." 

She began to look through the pairs, looking for him. For the moment when the world stopped for you. It stopped for you. She stood there, in the middle of the room. He, the elegant man was in front of her.

Then the world came crashing down, "You know all the words to the play?" He asked, taking her hand in his oh so beautifully. "But all I wanted was for you to stay." She lied, smiling down at him. 

"Your time is running thin.. Stop holding on with your dear breath." She whispered lowly, not allowing him to hear. "You're one step closer to me.." He whispered into her ear as he danced with you.

"On the ballroom extravaganza.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Long story short, She aka Y/n.. dislikes Jay but also likes him a lot (does that make sense? idk like she's possessive..?) and at the ballroom, she's looking for the right person to dance with and he aka Jay is the one.

Yup, I just did that 😜 (Does this chap even make sense? wthhh)