𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"You're the reason why I got kicked out!"

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
-

  "Y/n, what in the world is that?" My mom shrieked as soon as I walked into the kitchen, pointing at my neck. "What is what?" I asked, confused about what she was talking about. 'Did I forget about the hickeys? Oh shit!'

  "Is that a bug bite? No, it looks like a bruise. A hickey." Mom rushed over to me, moving my head in all sorts of ways to get a better look at my neck. "Mom it's probably nothing, maybe a bug bite or something." I pushed her hands away and walked over to the sink.

  "No, Y/n you tell me what that is right this instant!" She stomped her foot down, probably in disbelief that I slept with somebody. "Mom it's a hickey, no big deal." I rolled my eyes, 'Why is she being so dramatic?'

  "Oh my god. What would your father think?! That his daughter is a slut?!" She cupped her hand over her mouth, 'Oh shit.' "Why would I think my daughter's a slut?" My dad walked in behind my mom, looked at the both of us in confusion until he noticed my neck.

  "What is that?" He walked over to me, doing the same thing that Mom did. "It's a hickey.." I mumbled. "A hickey?! What did you do?" He looked at me seriously, "I slept with my boyfriend." I gulped hard at his expression.

  "What is wrong with you?" -

-
𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

  "So that's how he kicked you out.. damn that's harsh." Heeseung sat in front of me, leaning back on his comfortable couch. "Excuse me? That's your reaction?" I punched his shoulder, not only because I was mad at him for the reaction but for getting me kicked out.

  "Hey, I said I'm sorry! At least now you can see me every day." He pouted, leaning onto my lap. "God, I'd rather babysit Riki than be here right now." I groaned, leaning back on the couch while thinking what I should do.

  "My parents think I'm a slut because of you." I groaned out, covering my eyes with my elbow. "It's okay, they won't be mad for too long. After all you're their daughter." Heeseung patted my stomach, trying to bring me some comfort.

  "Mhm." I sunk into the couch, wishing I didn't sleep with Heeseung. "Anyways," Heeseung got up and hovered above me, pulling my arm to the side so he could see me. "Wanna do it again?"

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

GUYS I JUST GOT TUMBLR AND I SEARCHED UP
ENHYPEN AND UHM IM SO TRAUMATIZED PLS
IM GONNA GO BLEACH MY EYES OUT
😭😭😭

*No proof read*