𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Your daughter's exorcism will take place tomorrow." I heard the man say while I sat down on the dirty bed, listening to the voices in my head. "Y/n you heard? We'll be able to help you." The man said.

  I closed my eyes trying to get rid of the whispers in my head. "Go away!" I shout in my head. "I'm here for a reason Y/n." The boy in my head replied. "I said go away!" I scream. Without noticing the man that was going to exorcise me was standing in front of me.

  "Come on Y/n let's go home." I hear my mom say as I opened my eyes. "Mom! He won't go, he said he's here for a reason!" I cry when she seats me in the car. "I know honey, I know."

  "No you don't." I mumbled. She reached for the car radio and turned the volume up. "Shut it off." The boy in my head ordered. "Turn it off!" He yelled repeatedly. "Turn it off!" I screamed, tired of the shouts.

  She quickly turned off the radio and stopped the car. With a face of concern, she turned around. "What is wrong?" She asked, concern revealing itself in her voice. "H-He said to.." I answered. "Okay honey, we're almost home. Keep quiet." 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I sat on my bed while looking around the room anxiously. Soon I lay on my bed, staring at the white ceiling. "Maybe the exorcism will help." I smiled to myself. I quickly got up from my bed and strolled towards my mirror.

  "It doesn't work that way." His sudden appearance startled me, causing me to trip and fall. "It doesn't work that way, Y/n." He repeated. "What do you want from me.." I asked while shaking my head.

  "I simply want you, don't you understand?" He started. "I'm not possessing you. I'm following you." He explained. "No! Don't want me! Please, I just want to live a happy life." I shouted, grabbing the attention of my older brother who stood at the doorway.

  "Who are you talking to?" Riki asked. "Get out of my room!" I yelled, taking off my sandal and throwing it at him. He quickly exited the room, leaving me and this stupid thing alone in the room.

  "I'm gonna make sure that stupid exorcism will get rid of you for good!" I yelled, punching the air beside me, hoping it would possibly be where the thing is. "Can't you ask for my name instead?" He said, amused by my stupidity. 

  "I don't wanna know your fugly name." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Good to know, my name is Heeseung." He answered in a sarcastic upbeat tone. "I'm gonna get rid of you." I clearly said, slamming my hand on my desk.

"You know, you can't get rid of me."