𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑯𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈

𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒😈

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑.. 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦!

𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Heeseung is on his way to meet you at your house, one word could describe how you felt; nervous. Terribly nervous you were, 'What if it gets awkward? What if we don't know what to say?' Questions raced your mind while you sat on your couch.

  You felt the cold breeze against your neck, your front door was cracked open so when Heeseung arrived he could just come in. 'Isn't he almost here? Holy shit what do I do-' A slight creak pulled you away from your endless thoughts.

  It's not even your first time meeting so why are you so nervous? You looked at the TV before averting your gaze to the floor, 'wait is he here?' You turned your head back, meeting Heeseung whose face was inched away from yours.

  He looked you in the eye before chuckling and sitting beside you. "So this is your house? Baby you're so cute." Heeseung slipped into your embrace, rubbing his cheek against the soft fabric of your hoodie.

  "H-Heeseung..? Hi." You bounced your leg nervously, looking down into Heeseung's cute eyes that glittered as he looked at you. "Hi~" He leaned up, bringing your face to his and leaving a peck on your cheek. Causing you to heat up at the sudden gesture.

  "Y/n why are you so quiet? Why won't you look at me hm?~" Heeseung noticed how nervous you were, god you were so cute that way. You avoided eye-contact, knowing that as soon as you guys make such contact you would blush for no reason and you weren't looking forward to the teasing.

  "Look at meee." He whined, laying on his back while looking up at your upside down face. You swallowed the lump in your throat, slowly looking down at Heeseung who stared back with loving eyes.

  His eyes turned into crescents, he smiled at you happily before sitting up and hugging you tightly. He was quite confused as to why you were so red because he asked you to look at him but he didn't mind anymore, since he got you to do it.

"It wasn't that hard was it?~"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I need a heeseung in my life..