𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I'm terrified of many things. Like being alone? The dark? Heights? But I'm the most afraid of being followed, or kidnapped. But here I am, laying in the middle of the forest with my arms tied.

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

  I waved my hand from afar, saying goodbye to the boy I had a blind-date with. I turned around and frowned slightly. "He was too rude.." I mumbled to myself and placed my hands in my pockets.

  I looked around, making sure nobody was following me and let out a relieved sigh once I finished scanning the area. As I walked farther away into a more remote area, my phone started ringing.

  I looked at the caller id. "Cliche horror movie start." I laughed nervously. I picked up the call and held the phone up to my ear, hoping it was just a friend. "One way or another, you're going to die tonight!" A deep voice laughed maniacally from the other side of the phone.

  I dropped my phone, shaking but I quickly picked up the phone and checked if I was still on the call. Luckily, I wasn't. "W-What the fuck?" I shakily breathed out. I turned around and scanned all my sides, making sure nobody was there.

  Nobody was there. But little did I know, I was the famous murderer's next target. I let out a relieved sigh and quickly made my way across the side walk but didn't get far realizing my phone was ringing once again.

  I picked up the phone without checking the caller id and scanned the area. "Who are you?" I asked the other side of the call. "Me? I'm every nightmare you've ever had." He responded with the same deep, maniac laugh. 

  I looked around the empty street once again, thoroughly but found nothing. I pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up the call. "This better be a fucking prank." I muttered angrily scared. 

  "My house is still like a fucking mile away." I sighed and began to walk again. I walked a few steps before my phone buzzed, signalling I got a text. I pressed the notification and it led to a unknown person texting me.

𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

𝐵𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑦 𝑖𝑡.

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?

𝐼'𝑚 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑑.❤

𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.
𝐸𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒
𝑜𝑟 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒~

𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑝!

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒,
𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏.

  I looked up from my phone and looked around again. This time I saw a normal looking guy looking at his phone while walking down the sidewalk with his hand in his pocket. It didn't seem like he was texting though. 

  My legs stuttered to walk but soon I ended up in front of the boy. "Can I help you?" He asked in a soft voice. "D-Do-I-Is-Is this you?" I asked and showed him my screen. He squinted slightly and took looked at the phone then back at me.

  "Nope." He answered shortly and walked away, pushing my shoulder slightly. I looked back but the guy was already gone. I looked back at my phone that rang non-stop. I picked up the phone and held it up to my ear.

  "Hello?" I asked. "Behind you." He said. I turned around instantly to be met with no one. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. But no one was there either. "Nobody is here?" I said in confusion.

  "What do you mean no one? I'm right here." A deep laugh emitted the other side of the call. I turned around to be met with the same guy from earlier, standing in front of me with his phone up to his face and standing up straight while staring down at me with a creepy smile.

  I looked up at him with wide eyes and an ajar jaw. "It's so cute the way you stutter." He said happily. "You look like a kid you asshole." I said, trying to hide all traces of fear. "What are you gonna do? Kill my goldfish?" I asked stupidly.

  "You can't be saying dumb stuff like this after all, the new missing poster will have your face on it." He chuckled. I furrowed my brows, still holding the phone up to my ear though the caller stood in front of me.

  "W-Wha-?" I couldn't finish as the creepy boy grabbed my face and body, lifting me up into the air and running into the forest that spread beside the road. My muffled screams where left unnoticed by the man while he ran deeper and deeper into the forest.

  Once he stopped, he stood in front of an old black car. "What is it doing in the forest?" I asked myself but I couldn't care less as I was getting kidnapped at the moment. I kicked my feet, screaming while he tied me to the seat.

  "I won't give up on you, I know you're worth it." He winked and slammed the door. I screamed behind the rope. I moved over to the door, switched the lock and pushed the door open with my tied body.

  I ran towards an unknown direction while breathing hard. I heard the leaves crunching behind me but soon I hid behind a tree. Once I made sure he was gone, I started to run again but tripped on a stray branch and fell on my chest. 

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

  I groaned and attempted to get up but I got pushed down by somebody, who I knew was the caller. He let out the same deep laugh before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "What are you going to do to me?!" I yelled. He chuckled and responded,

"Now, I would tell you my evil scheme but that would be dumb."