𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"Pretend you never saw that. I can't stand it when you look so scared."

  You were walking through the house at night, you were at Jay's house for the night as you were having a sleepover at his house. Jay didn't seem to be where he was, so you got up and went to look for him.

  "Jay?" You called out, walking to the basement door where you heard some noise. You open the door quietly, stepping down the stairs. "Jay? Are you here?" You called out once again, looking around for him.

  "Y/n? What're you doing awake?" Jay asks, quickly running to you and hugging you to cover your eyes from seeing what he was doing. "Jay, what are you doing?" You asked, trying to push him away and see.

  "Nothing! Go back to bed." He says, pushing you to the stairs. Jay turns around, walking back to where he was. You sneakily follow him, hiding behind a curtain to see what he was doing. "Ugh, now back to you." Jay mutters.

  You could see some guy, hands and legs tied as he lay on the floor. You recognize him, he was the part-timer at the cafe you go to. The one who confessed to you not too long ago, your eyes widen, staring at the scene in front of you.

  He was covered in blood, his hair all messy and his breathing ragged while his eyes could barely stay open. Jay bends down and pull his hair to make him look up. "You know she's mine, but you still have the nerve to talk to her like that?"

  You could see Jay gritting his teeth, while you stood right beside the curtain. The boy notices you, opening his mouth to let out a cry for help. "Y-Y/n, help..!" Jay immediately turns his head your way, his jaw dropping.

  "What are you doing here?! I said to go back to bed!" He says, getting up and hugging you to cover your eyes from seeing more. "What are you doing?!" You asked, trying to push him away. 

"I'm protecting you. He doesn't love you, I do."