𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 !!

𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡,       𝐻𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑒 (𝑦𝑜𝑢)
𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟                   ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛,  𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟..
 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡                  𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑
𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟                                   𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠.. 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝.
𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙                                                           𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!

  Heeseung picked you up bridal style, as he walks you to the limo outside of the wedding hall, as he opens the door and helps you in. He smiles at you, wrapping his arms around your waist and hugging you tightly.

  "I'm so happy to have you as mine, you look absolutely beautiful today Mrs. Lee~" He said, smiling down at you, calling you Mrs. Lee to tease you. "We're going to the hotel right now!" He says, as the driver starts the limo.

  You giggle, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him after the driver began to take you to the hotel, now the both of you were full on making out in the limo. But it's not like anyone could say anything.

  After a while of kissing and hugging each other, the limo comes to a halt, Heeseung and you get out of the limo. You notice the huge hotel in front of you, as Heeseung explained that he was gonna surprise you for the honeymoon.

  It seemed to have a beautiful view.. "Babe, the honeymoon suite is right in front of us~" Heeseung chuckles softly and takes your hand. "Do you want to see the room?" He asks, smiling down at you.

  You smile, nodding your head. "And, I need to see the view~" You whisper into his ear, as he took you inside. You were so happy..

  He chuckles softly, "We're really not wasting any time, I love it~" He smiles and walks into the hotel entrance. "Welcome to Paradise Hotel!" One of the workers say to both of you. "Your hotel room is on the top floor."

  Heeseung smiles and waves at the hotel worker, "Thank you!" He walks over to the elevator, and presses the floor number as he holds your hand. You smile, as you enter the hotel room. It was so big, spacious and definitely beautiful.

  "So pretty~" Heeseung walks to the window and looks at the ocean view, "God what abeautiful view. We're having our honeymoon at the right place, babe~" He walks over to you, smiling as he wraps his arm around your waist and rests his head on your shoulder.

  "The best thing is that I'm spending it with you." He whispers, kissing your cheek. You chuckle, quickly checking out the bathroom. "Woah!~" The bathroom was huge, the shower was big and had a side of the wall that was fully glass which showed the entire ocean view. 

  He glances over at you, looking at the shower as well. "See, now that's what I like to see. I wanna shower with you." Heeseung smiles and starts walking closer behind you, his hand running over your back lovingly.

  "How do you like the room babe?" He whispers, chuckling. You smile, "It's beautiful. Babe, unzip the back of my dress please~" You say, as you moved your hair out of the way so he can unzip the beautiful dress you wore as his bride.

  He unzips the dress and slides it off your shoulders. "Do I always have to be the one to do this for you?" He asks teasingly, before he chuckles. "How are you so gorgeous? All eyes are gonna be on you~"

  He stares at you, "Well, I'm gonna make sure to make you mine so nobody can stare at you for much longer~" He says jokingly, grabbing your waist again and kissing your neck. You smile, blushing lightly.

  You let the dress slide off fully, letting the silk pool around your ankles. As your wedding dress falls to the ground, Heeseung takes it and hangs it up. "My wife looks amazing without a dress~" Heeseung smirked and kisses your lips softly.

  "Just like before now I'm officially your husband~" He whispers in your ear. "Your body feels amazing." He says lovingly, kissing your neck again and slides his hand down your waist to your hips and towards your underwear.

  You chuckle, nodding your head. "Thank you~ I'll start the shower." You say, blushing slightly as you open the glass door to the shower and put on the water. Heeseung walks over towards the bed, taking off his suit and boxers.

  He looks at you through the glass door of the shower. "Come here~" He beckons you over, "Don't be shy I know you like it~" He smiles, trying to act seductive. You must say, his body was perfectly built, every ab, every muscle was perfectly shaped.

  You blush, smiling as you look at him. "No~ you come here!~" You say, giggling as your hand was on the shower's water nob. He chuckles and walks over to the shower, opening the glass door and stepping inside.

  His hair began to get wet. "So, you're not as much of a tease as I thought you were, baby." He says, to which you splash water on him. "Oh, so that's how we're gonna play it?" He chuckles, splashing water back at you but then pulls you in for a kiss.

  You squeal, giggling before kissing him back, splashing some water onto his chest. You took off the remainder of your clothes, throwing them outside of the shower. He continues to hold you in him as he kisses you.

  The water is hitting the both of your bodies but the both of you are too busy making out to care. "Come on babe." He chuckles after pulling his lips away from yours. "I love it when we shower together." 

  He smiles, kissing your neck again. "Just thought about it~" Heeseung chuckled, the both of you were now completely wet. He wraps his arms around your waist, kissing your neck and smiling.

"You're so gorgeous~"