𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐈

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Y/n, wake up." I opened my eyes to Jay hovering over me, shaking me to wake up. I sat up in the warm bed as I sniffed the air, the scent of breakfast; Bacon and eggs. I yawned, jumping out of bed as I rubbed my eyes.

  Jay sat me down at the table before sitting himself down, but he didn't eat. "What are you waiting for?" I asked confused. "Oh, aren't you gonna take a picture?" He pointed at my phone that sat on the table.

  I made an 'O' with my mouth before picking up my phone and pointing the camera at both plates of food. Click click, I took a few pictures before setting my phone down and diving into the meal.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Where should we go today?" I asked after I got out of the shower, sitting on my bed with Jay beside me. 

  "Playground, get a snack then we head to the arcade?" Jay suggested after checking the time. I nodded my head, happy with the plan and skipped to my suitcase. I grabbed some black shorts and a small shirt before heading to the bathroom to change again.

  I quickly changed before getting my hairbrush and brushing through my tangled hair. I heard a knock at the door, "Hurry up!" Jay said. I put my hairbrush away and got out of the bathroom, seeing Jay already putting on his shoes. 

  "Geez, chill out we have all the time to get ready." I groaned, getting pushed towards my suitcase. "No! If we don't get there fast enough all the swings will be taken, and we'll have everybody else waiting for us."

  I rolled my eyes and picked up my airforces, sliding them on and walking out the door with Jay. I squealed to myself, "I can't wait to see mommy Wonyoung." Jay nodded his head until he noticed what I said "Wait what?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Wonyoung!" I jumped into the skyscraper's embrace before pulling apart. "Hey Y/n." She giggled and patted my head. I looked over her shoulder, noticing everybody else was here; Heeseung, Chaewon, Jungwon, Sunoo, Sunghoon, Riki, Jake, and a few others I didn't recognize.

  I hooked arms with Wonyoung and skipped to the group with her. "Hi guys!" I beamed, looking at Jungwon pushing Chaewon on the swings. They giggled and laughed at each other, my spine shivered at the cringey sight. "Couples.." Me and Wonyoung said at the same time.

  "Anyways.." I let go of Wonyoung's arm and jumped on one of the swings, in my peripheral I could see Chaewon walking over. I stopped my swing and turned to look at her, seems like she had something to say.

  "So uh.. how's it going with your roommate?" She giggled, Jungwon walking over with Heeseung. "What do you mean?" I chuckled at her behavior. "I mean have you told Jay yet?" She asked, getting Heeseung and Jungwon's attention. 

  "Omg I totally forgot that you liked Jay!" Heeseung shouted so loud. I widened my eyes before kicking him. "Shut up Heeseung! I swear to god-" I sighed, 'We shouldn't have told Heeseung..' I thought.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Jay and I made our way back inside the hotel building, drained of energy after the arcade. As soon as he got inside our room, I used up the rest of my energy running and jumping onto my bed.

  "Gosh." Jay said and lay beside me as well. My phone was dead after the amount of pictures I took so I decided to go to sleep. "What in the world?" I heard Jay say, catching my attention. "What's up?"

  "Take off your shoes!!" He yelled, grossed out about me wearing shoes in bed. I shook my head and spread out my arms beside me. "I'm too tired!" I yawned but Jay pulled me up, making me sit up.

  "You still have to take a shower, change, and eat dinner." He said, pushing me off MY bed and throwing my pajamas at me, making me go into the bathroom. "Geez, what a roommate." I exhaled before turning on the shower.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑱𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Y/n sat across from me, falling asleep as she had her cheeks filled with mashed potatoes. "Y/n?" I called out softly, getting her to open her eyes drowsily. "Hm?" She hummed, finishing up her plate before putting it to the side and resting her head on the fluffiness of her pajamas. 

  I sighed before placing my plate to the side as well, watching how Y/n was already asleep. I got up and walked over to the other side of the table, where Y/n was. I pulled her up by the waist before throwing her over my shoulder, walking towards the bed.

  Gently, I placed her on the bed and got in as well, sinking into the mattress. I pulled the fluffy blanket over us before hugging her waist, comfortably placing my head on her chest. "I can fall asleep by myself but.. it's more comfortable when I'm hugging you." I mumbled.

  "Good night." I said and began to fall asleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I didn't proof read this 😰
Hoping there was no mistakes 😭
#gkms