𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛.

  "What the f-" Sunghoon pulled out his earbuds when he saw a girl walk into a street sign. "Is she drunk or some shit?" The poor guy was just taking a walk until he saw some random girl walk into a street sign.

  He walked over to you, you must've been drunk or something. He stood over you, looking down at you and your short ass (LMAO IMAGINE). "Excuse me.. are you okay?" He tapped your shoulder, watching how you stumbled around. Yup, she's for sure drunk.

  Sunghoon cleared his throat, why the fuck would you get drunk in broad day light? It just didn't make sense to him, maybe you were having a bad day or something. "I think you should go home, you're gonna hurt yourself." He held you by your shoulder, trying to help you stand up.

  You shook your head, "Fuck home man." You said so casually, as if you said it everyday. Sunghoon was taken aback, "Well um, you have to. You have like a huge bruise on your forehead." He said pointing at the bruise on your head because you bumped into the street sign.

  You gasped drunkenly, "Bruise?!" You were so shocked by the bruise. "Woahh~" You started touching your forehead. Sunghoon was holding back his laughter, "Yeah a bruise. Should I call a taxi for you?" Sunghoon started waving his hand, waiting for a taxi to pull up.

  You shrugged, "What's a taxi?" You asked out of complete curiousity in your drunken state while looking up at Sunghoon. "A car." He said, eventually a taxi pulled over. "What's a car?" You asked, starting to annoy Sunghoon. He recognized you, you were his next door neighbor! The really noisy one. Somebody is always yelling your name, Y/n.

  "Please take her to the apartment complex just right there." Sunghoon told the driver before pushing you into the taxi, ignoring your questions. "Wait what's a car?!" You asked, trying to get Sunghoon to answer you but the taxi had already driven off. Sunghoon chuckled before getting back to his walk.

  That was supposed to be peaceful, but of course. Nothing goes as planned.