𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑆𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘

"There's another side that you don't know, you don't know." Ni-ki said with a deep chuckle. "I can't wait to get you all alone, all alone." He took steps forward as you took steps back, eventually hitting your back against the wall and being caged by Ni-ki's arms.

"Once I'm in there ain't no letting go, letting go." You looked up at him, your psycho ex. "Watch me turn your mind into my home." His dark eyes landed on yours, you looked down. With his index finger, he pulled your chin up.

"Fuck, you think you know me? I've been holding back for so long." His hand made it's way over your mouth, keeping you quiet. "Take advantage say "You'll hold me close." but never show me." You pushed his hand away, furrowing your eyebrows as you spoke.

"Someone told me you can only disguise and pretend. The tears manifest sometimes, my only friend? You'll never see them again, they hide behind a mask." You spat, pushing him away. "Thinkin' you're winnin' with all of your grinning but I got the last laugh."

"I can lie to you and tell you I can't get you out of my head. But I'm lovin' watching you think you're controlling me instead." You glared at Ni-ki, he only smiled down at you. Repeating himself once again,

"There's another side that you don't know, you don't know."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾