𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝟐

𖨆♡𖨆

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 !!

this chapter includes             mentions of blood,
bad dreams,                                    suicide mention,
and anything else                                         I forgot :)

   "Jungwon, what happened?" You whisper, shaking him as you tried to get him to wake up. Suddenly, Jungwon wakes up from his bad dream. You were sitting in front of him. "Love, you're crying..?" 

  You say softly, as you were sitting by his side. "Jungwon, answer me.." He was still wiping his tears from the dream. Your voice made him open his eyes as he realized where he was. He was sitting up in the bed, next to you.

  The bed was soft and cozy, he was also holding your hand like he was in the dream. Did his dream actually happen? But you were looking at him, with your eyes wide open, and you hadn't done suicide. "Y/n, I had a bad dream.."

  He says, softly and slowly. He then looks down at your wrist, there was no blood. The room was warm and comfortable. You smile softly, giggling. "It's okay, you're safe." You say softly, as you kiss his cheek.

  "Honey, we're supposed to be asleep.. our wedding is tomorrow.." You chuckle, cupping his face and kissing him gently. That was true, tomorrow is the big day, the wedding. He was too caught up in his dream that all he could think of was you and how he was losing you and hurting you.

  He was so glad that the dream wasn't true. Het let out a sigh of relief and kissed you gently back. "You're so right, Y/n. Why aren't we sleeping? It's time for us to go to sleep." He smiles warmly at you.

  You wipe away the remainder of his tears, kissing his cheek softly. "Mhm, and we've gotta go to bed.. or else we won't have any energy." You chuckle kissing him once more. Your kiss was soft and gentle, Jungwon couldn't help but get goosebumps.

  He loved the kiss and he wanted more, but you were right. It was time for you guys to get some rest before tomorrow comes. "Right. Right.. come here, Y/n." He says softly as he pulls you in for another kiss.

  He wants to give you as much kisses for the night since he can't live without kissing you all the time. And then he laid back down on the bed, still holding your as he looked into your eyes. You smile softly, as the both of you cuddle.

  You kiss him again, before you let him snuggle into you. "Now, good night. Sweet dreams, since I forgot to say it earlier." You giggle softly, he wrapped his arms around. You guys were cuddling on the bed together while it was nice and comfortable.

  He softly kissed you again and nuzzled into your neck. He wanted to get as close to you as possible. He never wanted to lose you, you were his fiance, his soon-to-be wife. The love of his life.

  "Good night, love. Sleep tight." He softly says as he closes his eyes. He was ready to sleep, happy that he won't lose you in the morning. You'll be his wife. In the morning, you'll be husband and wife. What a nice thought.