𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦. 𝐵𝑢𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You lay on the comfy sofa, a soft blanket between your legs as you hugged it. You were just about to fall asleep, before you heard a click. As if somebody took a picture. You open your eyes, looking up and around you, trying to find out where the noise had come from.

  Eventually, you shrug it off, believing you just heard something as you got up to go to the bathroom. On the way, you grabbed a towel before locking the door. Your roommate was out of town for the week, so you had the whole dorm to yourself.

  You hum softly as you shower, the colds mixed with the hots and create a very soothing steam from the shower water, washing your hair as you sang. You heard a little squeak, and looked to the side. "What was that?" You mumble, for sure knowing you weren't hearing things now.

  You turn off the shower, grabbing your towel and wrapping it around your hair as you put on the robe. You step out of the shower, looking around the bathroom. Your steps were quiet, as the floorboard creaks under your weight.

  You look down at the floor, feeling goosebumps rise on your skin as you feel a breeze of cold air coming from the front door. "I could've sworn I locked it before I went in the shower..?" You thought, going to the door and shutting it. Making sure to lock it this time.

  You look down at the shoe rack, a pair of boots with mud on its heels, this definitely wasn't yours, since it was too big to even fit your small feet. You began to feel uneasy.. who's shoes were these? And why're they in your dorm..?  

  You look ahead, hearing another click, before hearing your phone buzz inside the bathroom. You brush off the uneasy feelings, walking to the bathroom and entering. You pick up your phone, but before anything you look at the mirror.

  Your heart drops, face going pale as beads of sweat were already building up. The fogged up mirror read, "YOU HAVE A LOVELY VOICE". You step back, looking around to see if anybody was there.

  That's when it hit you, somebody was in your house. You grab your phone and run through the hall, stupid enough to not carry any weapon. You search through the house, looking to see if the owner of those muddy boots were anywhere near.

  You felt another buzz coming from your phone, this time opening the message. It was from an unknown number, who had only sent pictures. You tap on the pictures, confused as you zoom in, trying to see what the pictures were and why this random person sent it to you.

  There was more than one picture, of you, one from earlier. Laying on the sofa, half asleep. Another one, of you in your robe when you first got out of the shower. Another of you standing by the front door, when you were shutting it.

  Before you could reply, the unknown number's side of the messages began to show 3 dots. Signalling this person was typing. The floor board creaks under your feet, as you stepped into the living room, keeping your eyes on your phone as you wait for the text.

  "Window." The text said, to which you look confused, window? What do they mean by window..? You look up, turning off your living room light so you can see what was out the window without having to see the reflection of your living room in the glass.

  "I'm watching you." The man began mouthing to you, from outside your window. His hair covered his eyes, but his grin was as clear as day as the moon light shone on him. He began hitting your window, like a robot, non-stop. He kept saying it,

"I'm watching you."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

HONEY WHERE'S MAH SUPER SUIT?

first of all, the moment I hear a noise I'm out of the house, omw to my gf's down the road like oh hell no. no stalkers 2day 😝 soz to all yall singles out there AHAHAHA