𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I watched as she walked down the halls, smiling and giggling with her friends. She glanced at me and waved her hand. I looked away as she did so. I just couldn't find myself to be waving at someone like her.

  She's way out of my league, I shouldn't like somebody I can't have. No, I can't like somebody I can't have. I turned to my locker and picked up my books for the next class. As I did so, somebody tapped on my shoulder.

  I turned around to be met with the same smiling girl standing right in front of me. "Can I help you?" I asked, trying to stop my heart from jumping out of my chest. "Hi Heeseung.. I just wanted to know if this is yours.." 

  Her sweet, lovely voice blessed my ears as she answered. She held a checker-patterned handkerchief in her small hands. I looked at the handkerchief then her. I took the handkerchief from her hands into mine and turned my back to her to place it into my locker.

  "Yeah, it's mine thank you." I lied. The handkerchief wasn't mine but it had her scent on it, I had to. "O-Of course." I heard her say, afterwards I heard footsteps leaving. "I just saved myself from a love attack.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  

  I made my way to my safe place after school; the back of the school. Where I spent most of my time, reading, doing homework, or chilling. Afterwards I would just go home. I peeked my head through the side of the brick wall to make sure nobody was around but regret it.

  I regret even coming to the back of the school, falling in love with Y/n, I regret quite a lot of things.. but this one the most. She stood there, kissing Baehyuk. I knew I'd come across this someday but not today.

  As I stood back in shock, I heard Y/n's voice. "Get away from me! Is this why you called me here? So you could kiss me?" She screamed. That was the first time I heard Y/n yell. "I don't like you anymore!" She continued.

  She didn't like him? That means, he was forcing it. Baehyuk was forcing a kiss unto Y/n. I strolled towards the scene and stood in front of Y/n, facing Baehyuk. "She said she didn't like you, back off."

  Baehyuk stared at me before leaving. I turned around and realized that I was standing in front of Y/n. I immediately stepped back and walked away from her. "Wait! Heeseung-" A hand pulled me back by my sleeve.

  "Hm?" I turned around and looked at Y/n, trying to look as intimidating as I could. "C-Can I stay at your place? I don't feel safe at mine, Baehyuk knows were I live." She asked hesitantly. 

 I reached for my pocket and pulled out my phone to see what time it was. "Mm, sure." I answered, trying to calm myself and walked off with Y/n following behind.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  

  "Are you really gonna make me sleep on the couch?" Y/n pouted as she sat up on my couch. I threw a pillow at her. "I don't have a spare mattress." I answered shortly and turned my back on her. 

  "Heeseung don't you get it?" Her words stopped me. "I like you! I've been trying everything to get you to notice me! After that incident earlier I noticed that I'm falling for you. Hard." She said while back hugging me.

  "No, you can't. You can't like me."