Marcus 3

Why Khalil insisted on have the new house completely redone was beyond me, why I agreed to be in charge of renovations was another conversation entirely..... 'I trust whatever you decided to do, just make sure our room is far enough away that they can't hear you screaming my name.' I rolled my eyes because the position he had me at the time I would've agreed to almost anything he said, that's how he always got me, good dick is a hell of a negotiator. I walked around making sure everything was going smoothly whole checking off the rooms that Khalil insisted we needed..... 'baby I think we should have a our own private grotto' damn him and his magic dick. I decided to take a break because it was clear that he still had months before this started looking like a house, I drove to a restaurant to meet with Tonya who was down here looking for houses, Liberty who was trying to keep herself from missing Cam and Cadence who was just bored.

"That bastard can call and talk to everyone and their mom but he wants to play games on my phone calling at all hours of the night and hanging up right after I say hello. I swear I can't stand his stupid ass, next time he calls I'm going to let him know he got me pregnant yet again.... which was probably on purpose." Liberty said venting about Cam.

"Liberty you know if Cam was trying to get you pregnant on purpose, he wouldn't try to hide it. He probably just wants to hear your voice which is why he doesn't say anything, I know my brother and I know if he starts talking to you he's not going to want to hang up..... you gotta admit it's kinda cute." Cadence said. "Tonya how's the house hunting going?" Cadence asked.

"Horrible I don't know how I got this....... never mind I remember, I was face down ass up when Marsean asked....... Marcus by the way I hate your brother for tricking me like that." Tonya said and I knew exactly how she was feeling.

"I rather not discuss what you and Marsean do in y'alls bedroom...... or anywhere else y'all be fuckin wit'chu nasty asses." I said laughing. "But honestly I'm just ready for all this drama to be over I'm sick of all this...." I said waving at the security guards placed all over the restaurant.

" I know....... how's Zyshaun handling his new housemate?" Tonya asked and I shook my head, from what I understood Vanessa hadn't left her room since arriving there three days ago. "That poor girl, if I wasn't a Christian I'd find Linda's old ass and beat her ass for Zyshaun who could do that to their child."

"Someone who needs their ass beat....... Ooo I got an idea how about when Zyshaun finds his mom, we make an event we can have Devin fighting that dude that grabbed Blaze's dick in Round 1, Round 2 can be me versus Sa'vion because I still don't like his ass..... Round 3 can be Linda vs Mama Angela because nothing would be better than seeing Mama Angela dragging up and down a wrestling ring and the Main Event can be everyone running a gauntlet on Julius. I guarantee it'll sell out." Liberty said and everyone just looked at her.

"My mom isn't fighting anyone and aren't you pregnant?" I asked.

"Exactly that's the beauty of my whole plan, Sa'vion wouldn't hit a pregnant woman..... at least I hope he wouldn't so that means I could just beat his ass until I got tired." Liberty said and I decided that this conversation was over.

"How was my baby?" I asked Cadence who started beaming.

"He is the cutest little thing, though I think AJ was getting jealous and Alex kept giving me that look, but I told him I'm not having anymore kids until AJ is at least three...... is that Roseline?" Cadence said pointing at the door we all turned and sure was shyt Roseline walked in like she owned the place, I turned back and Tonya was putting her hair in a ponytail and her earrings were already off.

"Don't pay her any attention........" I said not worried about her in the slightest, they all watched Roseline and I could tell they were ready to go or else they would probably attack her. "Let's move this party back to the house." I said and we all gathered our stuff and drove back to my place.........

"Ayy dad can I talk to you real quick?" Noah asked walking into the living room with his shirt off, Tonya started mumbling to herself four more years and I hit her leg. I followed him into the kitchen and I knew he wanted something.

"What do you want Noah and please don't ask for any money because while I was cleaning for room I found more money than a fourteen year should have laying around. So what is it......" I asked.

"Umm I was wondering if I could stay over Saint's this weekend......" He asked blushing. I didn't have a problem with him staying over there knowing Zyshaun was there so they wouldn't be doing anything too crazy, I nodded and that's when he really blushing. "Umm also..... I'm out." He said as red as a cherry.

"Out...... out of what?" I asked.

"Condoms Marcus....... the boy needs more condoms." My mom said walking into the kitchen holding Marquise. I started blushing because this was Khalil's territory, I made my thoughts clear that I didn't think he should be having sex but Khalil felt it was pointless to try and stop him now. "Give me a minute we can go to Sam's Club and get you the bulk pack." My mom said and Noah rushed down to his room.

"Can I hold my son?" I asked walking over to her, she looked like she was about to argue but handed me Marquise who looked up at me and smiled, I sat at the table as my mom made a bottle. "Where's Cori?" I asked.

"Out back...... Marcus I'm going to be heading home for a couple days." My mom said. "I need to check on my house and get the mail......."

"And see Qwanell?" I asked smiling.

"Yes god yes........." She said smiling and fanning herself.

"So are y'all in a relationship because that would be weird." I asked looking at her as she handed me the bottle.

"Nope he does him and I do me........" She said moving here hair out her face, that was as much information as I needed to know. "But look let me get my purse so I can go to the store." She said holding out her hand, I gave her some money and just laughed,

"Your Grandma is a cougar." I said tickling Marquise's side, Noah walked into the kitchen and Marquise started smiling like crazy.

"What are you looking at punk? You're a grown man now that means I can beat you up without feeling bad." Noah said poking his stomach. "I'll be back dad, y'all coming to the game right?" He asked and I nodded. "Coo I'll see you later." He said kissing Marquise head and walking out with my mom.

"Let me hold him Marcus." Tonya said walking in holding an envelope.

"Umm what's that?" I asked and saw that it was was addressed to me. I handed her Marquise and walked to the other side of the room before opening it.

Marcus - My birthday is coming up and I would really love to see you, in fact I intend to see you so until then I'll just dream about you....... Love always Julius

"Read this." I said handing the letter to Tonya.

"Boy he's just playing mind games........ are you going to tell Khalil?" She asked.

"Tell Khalil what?" Khalil said walking in the kitchen and my eyes went straight to the bulge in his slacks, he walked over and took the letter from Tonya and read it like ten times. "Aight coo, when's his birthday and where does he want to meet you because I got something for him myself." Khalil said smiling but I noticed the change in the color of his eyes.

"I don't know when his birthday is but from the sound of the letter it's close...... but what if this was one of his mind games?" I asked.

"We won't know until his birthday, I'll call Zyshaun and let him know what's going ...... but right now we have something more important to worry about." He said playing with Marquise. I looked at him confused for a second them it hit me............

"Do we have to?" I asked and Khalil just smiled and pulled me with him, I swear I hated when he asked me stuff while we were having sex because I always ended up in situations like the one I was about to get in..........................