Khalil 135

I guess it's fitting that I was the one to take Devin, Blaze and the twins to the airport; everything started with me losing my little bro and now I was letting him go. We had been through a lot..... but my family had become strong because of it; from Roseline, to dealing with Devin's foster parents, to Vic's crazy ass to all those different situations with Julius, Iman, Cross and Ymir.... we had people who were supposed to be family trying to tear us apart Kadeem, Deliah, Mary, Cain and Caleb. But even with all the bad including losing Carmen and Ramone, we still came out stronger than ever because of everything we've been through as a family. I sat in the airport with my brothers and sisters waiting to see who was going to say goodbye first, Cam ol' sensitive ass had already walked off to the bathroom probably so nobody could see how sad he really was and as I tried to explain to him he could go see Devin anytime he wanted, to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Devin sent more time here than he did in California I knew he wouldn't be able to keep away from us for too long........

"I guess I'll go from youngest to oldest....." Devin said walking over to Carly. "I'm going to make this short and sweet, tell any dude that steps to you I'm crazy as fuck and I have nothing but time, so I might just have to pop up and scare him but I'm not too worried you got enough brothers and cousins to keep any scrubs away from you."

"Whatever Devin....." Carly said hugging him, after about five minutes Devin moved on to Dominique who was trying to act hard.

"There's really know need for a long ass goodbye Dev, I'll see you in a couple weeks since me and Vanessa got tickets to see the Warriors so more likely than not we'll be crashing at your place because I'm not paying for a hotel." Dominique said as him and Devin embraced quickly before walking over to Cadence.

"Let me guess you'll miss me the most and I better tell Alex to take care of me or you'll be back to fuck him up?" Cadence asked smirking and Devin shook his head.

"Nah actually I was going to tell you that you had a little nut in your hair and that Rex needs to work on his aim." Devin said laughing before getting punched in the chest. "Nah forreal sis I as going to tell you to put AJ in boxing classes because Darion and Odion are going to be fucking him up when they get older." Devin said moving out of reach of her swing.

"You don't gotta worry about me Dev, I'll take care of the house and I'm definitely going to stay out of the Black Room...... but uhh before I forget here, Kylan found this and once Cam told me what it was I knew you'd be looking for it." Sa'vion said handing Devin a cowboy hat.

"Aight bro, just let me know whenever you want to come visit..... you know you're always welcomed even if we might end up fighting." Devin said hugging Sa'vion then looking around for Cam. "He still in the bathroom?" Devin asked and I nodded as he started walking to find Cam and ten minutes later they came back laughing but I could tell they were both in there crying because their eyes were red as fuck.

"Ayy Shrimpdick I'm going to take the twins so we can get checked in." Blaze said walking up and grabbing Devin's ass. "Aight big bro....." Blaze said hugging me, hugged Odion and Darion before watching them walk towards the security point, everyone else had already started heading towards the car so it was just me and Devin standing there.

"Take care of my nephews and brother in law, and Noah has committed to USC so I might need you to pop up on him every now and then once he gets to college. You have my permission to break your foot off in his ass if he's not doing what he's supposed to be doing too." I said smiling.

"He's still got a couple years to get his shyt together but um....... you know if you ever want come visit you don't gotta call just show up and maybe once Torian and the twins are sleep we could smoke." Devin said laughing. "Yeah I heard about you in Dubai, I just wished I could've seen it. Take care of Marcus and my nephews, and please don't make me fly back here because I hear you aren't taking you medication because I think I can take you." Devin said smiling.

"Whatever Midget....... look I'm not going to hold you up, just call me when y'all land and get to your house." I said pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you little bro......."

"I love you too Khalil......" Devin said quickly wiping his eyes. "Aight I'm going to walk away first because I'm pretty sure Marcus is at home waiting for you face down, ass up and I don't wanna be the reason you stay here longer than you need too. I'll see you later bro......." Devin said walking away and I stood there watching until I couldn't see him anymore and I found myself thinking back to the first time we got separated and just how far we've come, before smiling. As I was walking out this little boy ran up to me and kicked the fuck outta me.

"Oh my god I am so sorry...... here let me help you." She said pulling a piece of paper with the words 'KICK ME' off my back and I looked down at it and smirked, yeah I was definitely going to get his ass back the next time I saw him, I thought putting the paper in my pocket.

When I got home it was weird how quiet everything was but I wouldn't have it any other way. No drama, no constant worrying about if someone was out for me and my family..... just beautiful silence. I walked around looking for Marcus and my sons but they were nowhere to be found then I remembered they were probably at either Cori or Noah's practice which meant I had some time to myself........ no sooner than the thought came to my head someone started banging on the door and I shook my head, so much for quiet. I opened it up letting Enzo, Zyshaun and Marsean in and of course they brought nothing but noise.

"Alright so here's the deal, I'm planning another trip but this time it'll only be us four Mama Angela already said she would keep the kids and I was thinking it could be a week of us just fucking shyt up in Vegas, besides we never got to go on our Vegas trip last time because of all that other shyt." Zyshaun said smiling.

"Actually..... I think I wanna stay here with Marcus and the boys, it's been a while since we just got to chill as a family so I'm going to have to take a rain check." I said ignoring their protest because Marcus had just walked in with my kids. "Aight it's time for y'all to go, next trip is on me I promise." I said pushing them out the door. Noah walked straight upstairs and I knew he was tired because I remembered twoadays and definitely didn't miss that shyt.

"I don't feel like cooking tonight so I'm thinking we could order pizza." Marcus said and I looked directly at Cori.

"I know dad I won't take all the toppings." He said smiling as he ran off to his room, I put Marquise in his room, walked back downstairs and sat next to Marcus on the couch.

"You love me?" I asked smirking because I already knew the answer.

"Maybe...... you love me?" Marcus asked smiling.

"You know I do in fact I think there's a song that perfectly describes how much I love you." I said pulling him close and he tried to break free but I knew he loved my singing voice. "I will cross the ocean for you, I will go and bring you the moon. I will be your hero, your strength, anything you need. I will be the sun in your sky, I will light your way for all time, promise you. For you I will.........." I sang into his ear laughing.

"So now that that's finally over let's start discussing dates for our second wedding." Marcus said kissing me and we spent the next few hours planning our wedding down to the very last detail..........

"Cori quit taking all the toppings." Noah said pissed and all I could do was shake my head we were all sitting on the couch getting ready to watch a movie and just as I expected they were arguing, Marquise was crying and Marcus was pretending as if nothing was going on to me this was a perfect night. Just me, my three sons and the love of my life and I knew in my heart that everything for here on out would be just as it is right now which was perfect...............

***** Just to clear up any confusion, this is how the last chapters will go; they will take place from days to years after this chapter so if it seems like everything is moving fast that's because it is lol. I've decided that some of the younger kids ages will be altered for the spinoff so that they're all around the same age, some characters epilogues will be longer than others based on their importance to the story and some characters will share chapters. After the last epilogue is posted I'll do character synopsis for the kids and I'll let y'all choose which ten will get POV's in the mini-series then I'll be taking a long break from these characters so I can work on my other stories. Any questions please message me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading. *****