Toussaint 69

Before we get to the All Star Game I wanna go back to what happened before we got here, me and my dad went to talk with Mario's parents and I can honestly say I hate them both. Mario's dad was the definition of a fuckin bible thumper, he was rude as fuck and attempt to lecture us on the importance of being a good Christian and how the only reason he was allowing Mario to come with us was because he felt my dad had good moral standings (if he only knew) and they we get to Mario's mother who was possibly worse, I've never seen someone belittle their child as badly as she did and the fact that she did it in front of complete strangers made me know it was probably worse when we weren't around. As the game went on I couldn't help but feel bad for Mario, because even though his home life was hell he still was able to smile and make jokes. It made feel like I had to protect him and that was rare for me because there were only a few people that I would actually fight for..........

"What are we doing when we get back to the hotel, your dad already said they were going out so it's just going to be us three and Noah." Mario said quietly and honestly I wasn't sure, Noah was probably going to disappear to talk to Jade and that would be the first time we were alone the whole weekend, since Noah had been camping out in my hotel room.

"I don't know.... my dad doesn't know that Domo got me the key to the minibar so we can drink then go for a swim in the pool out on the balcony since we haven't been swimming the whole time we were here." I said quietly, Mario started smiling and turned his attention back to the game. Why did I make that suggestion? It's been weeks since e almost kissed and I still wasn't sure what was going on with me, like now I was supposed to be focusing on the game but here I was  focusing on the game but it was hard to concentrate when Mario's arm kept brushing against mine giving me goosebumps.

"Ayy let's go get something to eat." Mario said and I nodded, we got up and I was painstakingly aware at how close he was walking next to me, I took a chance and glance at him and took in his hair which was pulled into a neat ponytail, I was also aware at how nice his lips looked. Mario caught me staring and started blushing.

"What are y'all doing here?" Someone said behind us and I turned to see bitch ass Dwight looking like a broke down Meek Mill. "Wassup Saint...... Mario I've been texting you all weekend now I see why you haven't responded." Dwight said looking at me and I started getting pissed.

"Mario we should probably get back..... you know my dad doesn't want us wondering off too far." I said never taking my eyes off of Dwight and sticking my chest out a little. Mario nodded and we started walking back without getting our food. "I don't like that dude." I said out loud and Mario looked at me.

"I thought y'all were coo.... y'all seem like friends during the football season." Mario said and I shrugged.

"His face pisses me off and he has a big ass mouth." I said putting my hands in my pocket. "What was that shyt about you and him texting?" I asked wondering why I even cared.

"I told you he's been trying to get with my sister..... I don't know why he just won't talk to her. I've told him she liked him, I gave her his number but he only responds to her text when he's horny..... but he text me all the time trying to get me to chill. You think he likes me?" Mario asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, but as your friend, I'm going to tell you that it's not coo fucking with someone your sister likes." I said and Mario started smiling which made my heart beat a little faster.

"I'm not thinking about Dwight I got my eyes on someone el......" Mario stopped talking as Noah approached us smiling.

"Yo y'all just missed it......" Noah went on to tell us about how there was almost a fight between Uncle Gonzo and some NBA player who winked at Legacy or something. "So what's the plan for tonight?" Noah asked and I walked away pissed because once again his ass ruined any chance I had of hearing how Mario felt about me but I came up with a plan to make sure he was occupied the whole night.

ME: Jade I need a favor.....

I quickly sent the text hoping she came through because if things went the way I thought they were going to go, then maybe I would have an answer to the question that's been burning in the back of my mind since that day in Mario's room. After the game everything happened like clockwork, my dad and uncles went out to party with some of the players, Jade called Noah as was going to keep him occupied for a couple hours leaving me with Mario. I stood in my room and put on some swimming trunks, and stood there waiting for Mario.

"You acting like a bitch right you act like we haven't been around each other naked before, remember your sister's friend?" I said smiling, Mario rolled his eyes and took his shirt off causing my blood to boil. "YO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?!?!" I asked walking over to him and looking at the bruise covering his chest and back.

"It's nothing dude back up...... my dad found out I got a B- on my math test and kinda flipped, it's nothing though I should've studied." He said pushing me away and turning his head.

"Is that why you've been sleeping with your jacket on? So I wouldn't see this shyt?" I asked heated.

"Nah it's because your dumbass insist on sleeping with the AC on so are we swimming or nah?" Mario said smiling as he ran out the door and jumped in the pool. I walked outside and tried to calm down, I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water watching Mario swim. He swam over to me and I already knew what he was planning.

"Man you better no......." Before I could finish he pulled me in the water and started laughing. The water was cold as fuck and I started to wonder why I suggested this stupid ass idea. I got out the pool and turned on the hot tub, getting in the warm water, Mario followed suit and joined me with a smile on his face. "So are you going to finish what you were saying earlier?" I asked.

"Look Saint..... if you want me to say it out loud fine, I don't like Dwight because I'm feeling someone else I just don't know how to tell Noah without pissing him off. We both know how his temper is." Mario said and it felt like someone pulled my heart out, tore it up into little pieces then set it on fire..... until Mario started laughing. "I'm just fucking with you Toussaint, you know how I feel about you but I wanna know how you feel about me. It's like you........" I pushed my lips to his before I lost my nerve and relished in how soft his lips were. That kiss confirmed everything I already knew, everything I fought against since I realized maybe I had feelings for this dude.

"Even I don't say the words out, that kiss should tell you everything. I don't speak my feelings I show them so you don't ever have to worry about where I stand........." I said getting out the hot tub and grabbing his phone, I let him unlock it for me and I blocked Dwight's number. "From now on you and Dwight don't have shyt to talk about aight?" I asked smiling.

"Okay...." He said biting down on his lip. "So what do we do when we get back to school, I'm not sure I'm ready to come out...... hell I probably won't be ready to come out until after I finish college and......." I kissed him again.

"You talk too much Baby Boy..... in school we can continue to put up a front as friends. Nobody has to know, but when it's just you and me...... it's you and me." I said running my fingers through his hair. "Don't get mad if you see me talking to girls either, I don't like that jealousy shyt."

"Don't get mad if you see me talking to girls either....... or anyone for that matter." Mario countered and I splashed water in his face, I kissed him again and smiled.

"I won't........" I said quietly. "Aight it's cold as fuck out here." I said getting out the hot tub.

"I can't tell....." Mario said playfully, I helped him out the hot tub and we walked back inside. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and stealing kisses every chance we got, I wasn't sure what the future had in store for me and Mario, all I cared about is the now and right now what I was feeling was something I hadn't felt in a long time true happiness.........