Dominique 73

If I learned one thing on this trip, it's Devin threw the best parties; there were so beautiful women here that I go whiplash trying to good look at them. I walked around the deck trying to find this nigga but there were so many people around that it was proving difficult, I was just about to say fuck it when a very familiar smell instantly got my attention...... I followed the strong scent and found; Yuri, Emilio and Ramone out on the stern getting high as fuck, I hadn't smoked in a while so when Yuri handed me the blunt I wasted no time hitting it a few times before almost choking. Within a few seconds we were all laughing at something but I honestly couldn't tell you why I just know that now I was extremely horny and needed some relief. I walked around for a couple minutes trying to to fall overboard when two sexy ass Spanish women helped me stay steady after talking to them for about five minute we ended up in one of the empty room and let's just say I remembered that vividly............. Once they were gone I was walking around still looking for my brothers when I spotted Devin standing off by himself.

"How are you going to throw a party and not enjoy it?" I asked smiling and Devin shook his head.

"This is for y'all...... I'll celebrate once Cam gets back." Devin said quietly. I stood there looking at him and I could see he missed Cam more than anyone. "I wish we would've known about you sooner.... things would've been so different. I got separated from Khalil when I was eight, I didn't find out about Cam, Cadence and Carly until I was about eighteen, then Sa'vion last summer and you a couple months ago." Devin said looking up at  the sky.

"Well you got us now.... and y'all are always welcomed in Jackson." I said smiling. "I'll show you how to throw a party, I mean this is nice but it's to upscale for my taste I said lying a little bit.

"Definitely, let's get back to this party so I can make sure these fuckers don't mess up my dude's shyt....." Devin said leading me back into the party. Around two in the morning is when thing started getting a little crazy, the party had almost turned into an orgy, girls kissin girls people fuckin in almost every room. Since I had fucked two of these chicks I should be good for another hour before I was tempted to repeat. I walked out to the deck where Yuri was sitting with a double Styrofoam cup, as soon as he saw me he held out the cup smiling.

"Man you tryin to corrupt me." I said taking a small gulp before handing it back to him, Yuri reminded me a lot of my boy Justice. He had no medium setting either he was hot or cold, which was coo with me because I was the same way..... sometimes.

"Nah I'm not trying to corrupt at all, I just figured since you were out here you might as well enjoy." He said laughing. "It's actually coo having someone around my age to chill with, don't get me wrong they're all coo as fuck but most of them niggas got families and shyt, so most of the time I'm either chillin solo or with Emilio's goofy ass......." Yuri said handing me the cup again.

"Next time you go out you should hit me up..... I'm never doing anything so most of the time I'm looking for a little trouble to get into." I said looking at him, we sat out there making smile talk until my phone started ringing. "I gotta take this...... wassup Jus....." I said slurring my words.

"Nigga it's 8 o'clock and you're already drunk?" Justice said laughing.

"Nigga it's like three..... I'm in Spain with my bros.." I said shaking my head. "So wassup bruh, you still in St. Louis?" I asked finding the nearest chair and sitting down.

"Yeah that's what I was calling to tell you, I'm actually heading back home tomorrow. So when can I expect you back?" He asked and I froze, I hadn't been expecting him to go back so soon, then there was Cam's words telling me to stay here a little bit longer and that he could help me with my problem...... "You are coming back right?" He asked.

"Yeah but not for a couple more weeks, I'm trying to get to know my people and it's a lot cooler than I expected but don't worry bro I'll probably swing by there on my way back to Texas for a few days to see my mom and shyt, hell maybe you can come to Texas." I said. 

"Aight coo I'll talk to you later big bro, I got a couple bitches come over." He said laughing and I just shook my head before hanging up. I sat in the seat watching the sky wondering what my life would've been like had I grown up with my siblings. Also I keep thinking about what my life would've been like if I hadn't dropped outta school.

"You good?" Devin asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah just thinking....... I miss school, I miss football. Honestly seeing all this makes me think about a lot of things, if I had just stayed in school I could possibly getting ready to be drafted and shyt or almost have my degree...... that's my biggest regret." I said quietly.

"Dominique I know you've been adamant that you're only here to get to know us and but what if I was willing to pull some strings to get you enrolled in college at the University of Houston..... Khalil used to work there and has a some connections it wouldn't be any trouble to get you in there and before you say no it's not a hand out...... I want all my siblings to be successful consider it a birthday present for all the years we missed." Devin said.

"Can I think about it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Take all the time you need I'm about to go check on Ramone's drunk ass." Devin said walking away.

I sat there for the longest time, in fact by the time I was done the sun was starting to rise in the east; as badly as I wanted to take Devin up on his offer I didn't want to come across as if I was using them..... I walked around the yacht stepping over sleeping bodies and went to the room I had picked out thankfully it was empty as I sat on the bed, I had a decision to make and for this I needed the one person who has never steered me wrong. After a night of partying everyone was too damn tired to do anything, just getting back to the hotel proved to me a chore. I got out the shower and was just about to get into bed when a knock came at my door.

"Man I'm too drunk to be going for a fucking run." I said opening it and saw Vanessa standing there with a smirk on her face. "What are you doing here? I'm starting to think you're stalking me ma.." I said smiling.

"Boy please, I came here to shop and decided to stop in on y'all....." She said pushing her way into my room.

"Does your brother know you're here? I could call him and ask..." I said trying to ignore how sexy she looked.

"Umm.... last time I checked I was full grown, Zyshaun isn't my daddy or boss. He may have all y'all shook but not me." She said rubbing my face.

"It's not about being shook, it's about respect. Your brother doesn't want me fuckin with you in that way so outta respect for him I won't do it." I said even though my dick was starting to rebel against me.

"If you think I flew all the way over here for sex you're a lot more full of yourself than I thought. I'm going to this party and I want something I know no other bitch is going to be wearing." She said.

"So out of all the countries in the world you pick the one I'm in, yeah purely coincidental." I said adjusting the towel around my waist.  Vanessa smiled and ran her finger across my chest, she gave me a playful smile before walking to the door.

"Get dressed, I need someone to escort me around the city. You wouldn't  want me to be out there all on my own would you?" She said and I shook my head this girl was something else, nothing but trouble and bad girl were sorta a weakness of mine.

"I'm tired ma....." I said weakly as she walked back over to me.

"I don't care..... I'll be down in the lobby." She said kissing me quickly and walking out my room, I looked at the bed then back at the door damn..... I really hoped she didn't try anything, I thought to myself as I started getting dressed. I knew I was definitely digging myself into a deeper hole by allowing Vanessa manipulate me even though my willpower was strong there was a something about her that made want to do something I've never done before which was break my word..................................