Khalil 77

We all stood around Noah and I could tell he was pissed, I mean he knew it was a lost cause when him, Saint and Marcus decided to challenge me, Enzo and Zyshaun to a paintball fight; honestly it didn't seem fair but he kept running his mouth and now he was standing here all alone after Saint and Marcus left him high and dry...... I almost felt bad for the kids, but sometimes as a father I had to remind him that he still had a long way to go before he was in my league. I stood there watching the defiance in his eyes as Enzo moved to his left and Zyshaun moved to his right, but his eyes never let mind even through the mask he was wearing he showed no fear which I respected...... but he was still about to get lit up with paint balls, when something happened I didn't expect; paint balls started raining from our left and in front of us the was no way this was just two people. I didn't have time to see who it was because we had to make a tactical retreat from in onslaught of paint balls.

"Oww..... I miscalculated." I said peeling clumps of paint off my skin, as Enzo looked a the small red marks on his arms and legs which would definitely be bruises tomorrow and Zyshaun tried in vain to get the paint out his hair. "I should've known there was no way in hell Marcus or Saint would leave Noah like that."

"You think...." Zyshaun said pissed. "I say we go back out there and show them no mercy, I'm not leaving this place until they're all covered in red paint. Who else was out there because that was way more than two people."

"I know for a fact I saw Marsean and Tonya, there were two others that I couldn't recognize." Enzo said and I made a mental note to get Marsean back in the worse way, I wasn't going to mess with Tonya though because she was crazy.

"So what are we going to do? We can call a ceasefire........" I said and they looked at me like I was crazy. "Or we can go out Set It Off style." I said smiling, they both smiled and we reloaded our paintball guns before walking out of our base to see Noah standing there.

"Come on dad it's pointless y'all los........" We didn't give him the chance to finish his statement before the three of us lit into him without mercy, a small victory for a major defeat because I saw someone jump off one on the towers, tuck and roll before landing three perfectly aimed shots at Zyshaun's dick, he dropped instantly and I almost laughed because I told him to protect his dick before we started. Enzo was the next to fall leaving me surrounded by seven people and out of ammo.

"Just know........ I have a long memory and I'm going to get all of y'all back for this." I said as the unloaded the rest of there paint balls on me............... I laid on the ground as the person who took out Zyshaun walked over to me and took their mask off. "Ma?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"I told y'all I did four tours in Vietnam, war games are my cup of tea y'all had no chance." She said helping me up as Marsean and Marcus shook their heads at the obvious lie. "So what was the deal losers pay for dinner? Good because I'm feeling like Italian." She said walking over to Qwanell who had just took off his mask.

"Wassup Khalil." He said kissing Mama Angela and walking away. We got back to the house and found Liberty and Cadence had turned my living room into a massive playhouse, Marquise looked up at me and smiled as I picked him up out of his crib or baby jail as Noah like to call it.

"Little man your dad is the biggest cheater I've ever met in my life, it was supposed to be three on three and he decided to bring four extra people with him." I said looking at Marcus who still had that smug expression on his face that I planned on fucking off in about ten minutes. "Where's Cori and Trinity?" I asked looking around.

"Still mad they couldn't go with y'all." Liberty said waving them off. "They'll get over it though once the pizza gets here..... oh and Camden called, he said he'll call back later." I nodded and put Marquise back with his cousins before following Marcus up stairs.