Khalil 122

I've said this before but getting people to show up on time was a full time job; whether it was bad ass little kids, moody ass teenagers, women who insisted on looking nothing short of perfect even though we were going to be sitting on a plane for seventeen hours or Marcus who from some reason was a little too horny even for me. Out of the close to forty people going on this trip why did I have to get the most difficult half? Noah was in his feelings because he could fly with Saint but I knew the real reason was he really wanted to fly with Jade, who Zyshaun invited along with her brother and mom. Then there were the crybabies.... even though Marquise started crying first which in turned woke up Darion and Odion I still blamed them because they were always picking on my baby and I couldn't wait for them to get older so I could have him...... never mind. Finally I managed to get everyone together which took way longer than it should have but I was just happy to be getting away for two weeks.

"You good Sa'vion?" I asked sitting next to him usually him, Devin and Cam would be debating something right about now to pass the time but most of the flight he'd just sat to himself staring out the window.

"Nah..... I'm pissed off, part of the reason we were late is me and Kierra got into a big ass argument because Staci show up at her job yesterday and Kierra almost didn't even wanna come. It took everything I had not go strangle that bitch Staci I swear it's gotten even worse since that nigga Cross got locked up." Sa'vion said reaching for yet another drink.

"Whatever happened between them?" I asked quietly because Kylan and Cori's little nosy asses were trying to listen in to our conversation.

"I guess he was going to help her get full custody of Kylan in exchange for information and since that guess messed up she's been on a rampage..... I just feel bad because Kierra didn't have anything to do with what's going on between me and Staci." Sa'vion said glancing back at Kierra who was talking to Cadence and Liberty. "She not really a fighter..... she's a good girl and I just wanna do right by her but my crazy ass baby mom is making my life a living hell."

"It's the Cunningham Curse.... we tend to bring out the worse in people; look at Devin and all the shyt he went through, then Domo's got this whole love triangle with Vanessa and Milan or whatever her name is and don't get me started on my drama. I think the only one who hasn't had any real drama with crazy exes is Cam." I said looking at Cam.

"Yeah that's because Liberty is crazier than all of them put together." Sa'vion said laughing. "Let me go talk to this girl and make shyt right so we don't spend the whole trip arguing." Sa'vion said getting up. I decided to go check on Noah since he was probably still sulking, when I sat next to him I noticed him turning his headphones up and I calmly took them off his head because I wasn't about to be ignored.

"Lose the attitude kid...... you'll get to see Jade in a couple hours." I said noticing the slight change in the color of his eyes.

"It's not about Jade dad..... not entirely I just don't get why I couldn't go with them. I'm the only teenager here and everyone else got to go with Uncle Zy." Noah said just as Marcus walked over and put a crying Marquise in his lap, but the second his eyes landed on Noah he stopped crying.

"Because you're the only person who can get him to stop crying..... it was the same with Cori, they just wanna be around their big brother. Look Noah I know what it's like to be a teenager and what it's like to want to spend time with the person you care about but you're about to spend two weeks with her I think you can manage a couple hours away from each other...... hell I'm willing to bet by the end of this trip y'all will be sick of being near each other." I said smirking. "Before I go check on your dad, I just thought you should know where you're sleeping...... it's right next to mine and if you try to sneak out with for a little midnight stroll with Jade, I'll........ well just don't do it." I said messing up his hair. As I was on my way back to my seat Marcus pulled me into the small ass bathroom and started kissing me.

"We have about three minutes before someone's kid tries to get in here so I suggest you get as much done in those three minutes that you possibly can." Marcus said and I was glad the bathroom was away from the seats because the last thing I needed was for everyone to hear me in here fucking Marcus senseless.

Hours later I was finally glad to get off the plane, even though they didn't bother me as much as they use to I still had a small fear of heights so I was glad to be back on land. When we finally made it to Saint Trinity Island I was take aback by how big this place was and also kinda salty that Zy had an island....... it wasn't jealousy more like I wish I would've thought of something like this. After putting our bags away I walked around until I found Zyshaun, Enzo, Marsean and Qwanell all standing around the grill.

"It's about time you got here....." Zyshaun said walking over to me. "In case you haven't noticed I made sure you got the second biggest room, it's the same size as Gonzo's so I don't wanna hear either one of y'all bitchin."

"Coo..... so where's Mama Angela?" I asked because she had promised to make me a Better Than Sex cake and I was always hungry after a long flight. I walked in the kitchen where Mama Angela, Miss Loretta, Tonya, Vanessa and Isabelle were all cooking and started looking for my cake.

"Boy...... I'll bring it to you when it's done, what you need to do is go put that son of yours in check." Mama Angela said pointing to Noah and Jade, it didn't take me long to recognize the look in his eyes because I've seen it countless times whenever I would see Marcus through a mirror. When I got outside however I saw someone who needed my attention a little more than my horny son..... I walked over to my youngest sister and sat next to her, since her mom died I haven't really been there for her like I should but now that all that shyt was over with Cross I could focus on my family.

"How are you feeling Carly?" I asked as she stared out to the horizon.

"I'm good Khalil...... I'm just glad y'all invited Jade. I don't think I could stomach being around all these boys." She said looking at Noah, Saint, Jose, Jade and Mario.

"Carly...... you know you can talk to me about any and everything, you just lost your mom and I know it can't be easy on you. If you ever want to talk I'm here and so is everyone on this island and then some more people back home and remember my offer is still open in case you ever want to move out of Cam and Liberty's house." I said looking at her.

"Thanks Khalil...... but I kinda like it at y'all old place and now that Sa'vion is moving around the corner into Devin's old house it'll be nice having two of my brothers around plus Jade doesn't live that far away so I'll have someone to talk to and hang out with my only problem is Noah is probably going to want to spend the night a lot so I'll have to talk to Cam about that." She said and though subtle I instantly caught on to the fact that she was telling me to be careful about letting Noah stay with his uncles because knowing them they had no problem letting Noah sneak off to meet up with Jade.

"Alright well as long as your okay..... I won't have to hurt anybody." I said pulling her into a hug before going to check on the rest of my family; Marcus was knocked out in bed with Marquise. Devin, Sa'vion, Blaze, Legacy, Rex and Yuri were talking about going out on the ocean. Most of the kids were watching movies while the women were in the kitchen having the most triple X-rated conversation I've every heard and considering who my friends were that's saying a lot. I walked around checking the place out and found Cam speaking in Spanish to someone on the phone, I quietly asked if everything was alright and he nodded before continuing his conversation most like with his granddad. Since everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves I decided to take a quick nap until all the food was done and just as I laid down I got a call.

"Yo Khalil...... I've been watching Domo for about a week now and things might  be getting bad. Like a calm before a storm." Smoke said and I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

"Do I need to come back?" I asked feeling my hands get a little sweaty.

"Nah you know I'm good at what I do, if I feel like he's in any sort of real danger I'll end it before it happens. I just thought you should know that he's in good hands, I'll keep you updated, enjoy your trip." Smoke said hanging up and I was slightly confused because Smoke said it was about to get bad in which case I wanted my brother as far away from that as possible but he also said he wasn't in any real danger...... Nah I could let this go I'd do the same for anyone in my family, I just needed to convince Domo to come here without making it seem like he was running scared which I know he'd never do. As I sat there searching for an answer it..... or rather she walked right past me.

"Ayy Vanessa let me talk to you really quick." I said calling her back to the room...............