Khalil 27

Thank god Zy was hosting Thanksgiving this year because there was no way all these people could fit in my house, maybe the new house but not my other one. I walked around talking to a few people Tion and Zyshaun sat in the corner playing 3D chess, most of the women were in the dining room gossiping except for Zyshaun's sister Vanessa would was drinking with Legacy, Sa'vion, Rex, Blaze and Will, I was happy to see Sa'vion interacting with everyone but me and him still needed to have a sit down conversation brother to brother. Speaking of brothers I wasn't sure how I felt about Devin off to the side having a conversion with Alejandro....... don't get me wrong Dro was my boy but I knew what he was capable of and if Devin was still pissed about his scuffle with Iman and he was turning to Dro for help it wasn't going to end good for him. I walked into the kitchen where Marcus was sitting at the by himself.

"This is supposed to be a party so why aren't you out there shaking you ass and making my dick hard?" I asked smiling and Marcus smiled for a fraction of a second before turning back to the window and continued to watch the kids playing football. "Is this about us meeting Roseline?" I asked sitting next him.

"Please I'm just thinking about everything my mom said........ actually it's been weighing on me a lot. I just want this shyt with Julius and all them to be over with......" Marcus said and I agreed with him wholeheartedly.

"Trust me Mar' I want this over with too........ and I also want us to enjoy today without any worries about Julius or Roseline or that bitch ass nigga James that tried to steal you from me in high school." I said and Marcus started laughing.

"Oh my god you are so petty........ but come on let's go steal a cake and eat it somewhere we won't get caught." Marcus said reaching for my hand.

"Well I can think of a different type of cake I wanna eat." I said smiling. We grabbed Ms. Loretta (Legacy and Liberty's mom) Caramel Apple Pie and we disappeared into one of the room for a few hours............

Dinner went perfectly and surprisingly enough their wasn't any fights and everyone seemed to be getting along, the only downside was the absence of Cam was really effecting Liberty, Legacy and Devin. I missed my little bro and I really wanted to call him, but with everything going on it was hard to get a phone call once a week. But as badly as they were all taking it Carmen was taking it the hardest..... Cam was her only son and him not this was the first Thanksgiving she's had without him.

"You know if Cam was here I'm willing to bet any amount of money him and Ricardo would've argued at least twice by now." I said sitting next to her and smiling.

"Yeah those two always find something stupid to argue about....... I just really need to hear his voice, the last time we spoke he seemed really tired and stressed out so I didn't want to bother him with my problems......" She said quietly.

"You know you can always talk to me right?" I said looking into her eyes.

"It's just well I know how you feel about you're dad and even though it been six year since he's been gone he still is managing to break my heart, first with Sa'vion and now............ We'll talk tomorrow I really don't want to ruin your night besides Zyshaun looks like he's getting impatient." She said pointing to Zy who was waiting by the door.

"Don't talk to me for the entire ride and I'm not playing either...... you better be lucky I didn't kick you and Marcus out my fuckin house." Zyshaun walking out the door.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked confused.

"Nigga I got camera's all over this house so don't stand there and pretend like you and Marcus didn't steal my fuckin pie! Then to top it off y'a'll went into my relaxation room and fucked........" Zyshaun said and  just started laughing.

"Zy when was the last time you were in there?" I asked, he paused for a second then shook his head.

"That's not the point y'all still took the pie that was made especially for me and once we're done dealing with Roseline we gotta fight...." Zyshaun said getting in his car, I just shook my damn head because this dude was a little extra.....................................

ROSELINE

I sat in the park dressed in all black looking

I sat in the park dressed in all black looking..... well I always looked good but tonight I wanted to turn heads. I kept looking at my watch because they were running late, but if I knew Zyshaun he was probably somewhere close by watching my every move to make sure I wasn't setting him up. That's what I respected most about Zyshaun he never went into a situation without carefully considering all his options, finally I guess that realized I wasn't setting them up they decided to grace me with there presence and I must say Khalil still had a why of making me wet........

"So I'm having this party and I'm kinda on a schedule so tell me what information you have so we can leave." Zyshaun said smiling at me.

"Well maybe if you would've approached me sooner instead of stalking me like common thugs you could've been back to your party by now. Wassup Khalil can't speak?" I said smiling at his sexy ass,he nodded once then looked over at Zyshaun. "Damn there was a time when you couldn't keep your hands off of me now I can't even get you to speak." I said slightly hurt.

"Was that around the same time you were fucking my dad?" Khalil asked his face neutral but his voice dripped with hatred. "Look we're not here for that tell us what you know so I can get back to my family."

"My husband died....." I said and Khalil's face morphed into something of pity.

"Roseline I'm sorry to hear that....." He said sincerely.

"Fuck his old ass, anyways like I was saying my husband died and that miserable old goat only left me $25,000 like that was supposed to make sleeping with his old wrinkled dick worth it. So here's my offer I'm willing to sell Julius's ass out in exchange for enough money for me to start over somewhere new and keep me comfortable." I said smiling, they looked at each other having a silent conversation before walking off and I kept thinking to myself what it would be like to have one of their dicks in my mouth and the other in my pussy............ maybe we could work something out before I got out of here forever. A few minutes later they came back and I couldn't tell what they were thinking.

"Before we give you our answer I need to know why you would turn on Julius? Wasn't that your partner in crime at one point?" Khalil asked and I shrugged.

"Who do you think was the lawyer that signed off on my late husband's will? Fuck Julius Banks....... so do we have a deal or not because I need to go find me some young dick to jump on." I said pulling out my mirror and checking my lipstick.

"Yeah we have a deal....... but only after you give us the information and once we confirm that it's accurate, then you'll become an extremely rich woman." Zyshaun said smiling.

"Great here's everything I know about Julius including but not limited to the location of his three safe house in Atlanta, El Paso, and Juneau. So once you do whatever is you're going to do I'll go away probably to Spain and you'll never hear from me again, unless y'all want to have one more night of fun." I said reaching for Khalil's dick but he back up quickly.

"You better not be playing us Roseline." He warned, his beautiful green eyes turning a shade of brown that made my coochie cry.

"Oh trust me Khalil I have far better things to be doing then messing with y'all...... I'll be in touch about my payment and Khalil one more thing tell that adorable son of your to look me up once he turns 18." I said blowing him a kiss and walking away, I really hoped they hurried the hell up because there was a beach in Spain with my name on it........................................