Yuri 92

Me and Ymir were about to fight when Marcus called; we were working on our relationship and it was still kinda rocky, Ymir was as cocky as ever and it was starting to get to the point where I didn't even want to try anymore. Sure he was my last living relative but it was like he was still mad over that shyt that happened with our uncle and I wasn't going to keep apologizing for something I really wasn't sorry for. I left the hotel Ymir was staying in and went to talk to my boy Domo, who was quickly becoming one of my best friends; it was coo to have someone around my age to hang out with when I wasn't in the studio or with Zyshaun. Speaking of Zyshaun...... never mind I had to control myself because every time I thought about him I ended up over there or he ended up finding me, it was like we were drawn to each other. I pulled up Domo's apartment building and when I got to his floor, he was standing extremely close to Vanessa and I shook my head; there was obvious chemistry between those two but because of Domo's moral stance on loyalty he wouldn't make a move.

"Break that shyt up...." I said scaring them, Dominique took a few steps back but his eyes never let Vanessa. "I'm telling your brother." I said and Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Okay and what's he going to do to me? Because last I check Zyshaun wasn't my boss and he sure as hell isn't my daddy so what I do isn't any of his business...... besides he can't do too much from Illinois." Vanessa said and I was caught off guard by that piece of news. "Yeah so maybe you should try to figure out what your man is doing in Chicago and stay out mine..... I'll catch you later cutie." Vanessa said rubbing Domo's chin.

"Damn I was just playin' with her and she snapped." I said laughing.

"Yeah well you should've been here about an hour ago..... she saw Milan leaving my place and she went off, it took me about ten minutes to realize that she had no right to cuss me out because A) I'm single and B) I can't help what happens when my dick gets hard." He said laughing. "But what brings you over?"

"Your brother in law want's me to talk to Saint and Noah, apparently they wanna go look for the dudes that jumped Noah and beat they ass so I guess he want's me to talk them down........" I said as we walked into his apartment.

"I think Marcus got it wrong on this one, Noah isn't going to start to heal until he gets some payback and I'm inclined to help him out. From what Khalil told me two of the dudes were around my age so that gives me the chance to knock somebody out..... something I've been dying to do since I got down here." Domo said rolling up.

"I do too..... but Zyshaun would be super pissed if I were to take Saint to do something like that, although I kinda like him best when he's pissed. When are you heading back to Jackson?" I asked.

"Next weekend after Cam's welcome home party..... me, my mom and my boy Justice are going to drive back then I'll come back here the following week. But nigga don't try to change the subject, Saint and Noah are going to go after them dudes regardless of what we say and I would feel much more comfortable if I was there to make sure shyt doesn't get too crazy." Domo said passing me the blunt.

"True.... let me talk to them first, I gotta at least try." I said smirking. After we finished smoking we showed up to Khalil's house and the first thing I saw was Marcus standing on the porch looking pissed.

"What's wrong with you?" Domo asked as we walked up to the house.

"Your dumb ass brother thought it would be a good idea to fly with Zyshaun to Chicago tonight leaving me with a bunch of boys that are ready to fight the first person who looks at them the wrong way." Marcus said trying to call Khalil again.

"Marcus I'm sure Khalil wouldn't have left if he didn't think you could handle it......" Domo said and Marcus gave him a look that made him for the first time since I met him, made him falter which caught him off guard as well.

"So where are the little thugs at?" I asked trying to break the tension, Marcus told us and we walked down to the basement where everyone was sitting around in silence but it was clear that they were up to something. "Let me talk to Saint, you can deal with the rest of them." I said quietly, I looked at Saint who already knew what time it was and followed me out the room.

"Uncle Marcus got a big ass mouth....." Saint said when we made it halfway down the block. "Whatever you're going to say Yuri save it... my mind is already made up, as soon as I see those dude I'm fighting on sight."

"Ayy I'm not trying to stop you.... if it was one of my boys that got jumped trust and believe I would definitely want revenge. Then I probably end up in jail eating nasty as bologna sandwiches and drinking nasty as orange juice, it's a far cry from the steak and potatoes you're use to eating but ayy revenge is important you can't have people walking around thinking you're a punk can you?" I said and Saint shrugged. "Although the mark of a real man is knowing let go....." I said.

"I can't let this one go Yuri..... this isn't about some beef over a girl or even some sports rivalry.... those dudes jumped Noah simply because he's black, that's crossing the line."  Saint said heated.

"Okay say y'all go and beat they ass, then what? They come back harder and one of y'all get badly hurt you know me and your dad are going to want to get some pay back, then they come at us again and back and forth....... when does it end Saint? You just seen the shyt your dad and uncles got into and that shyt was going on for years sometimes you just gotta let shyt go....." I said looking in his eyes.

"I can't let this one go...... any other time you know I'd listen but not this.........." Saint said starting to walk away.

"Aight hold up..... give me two days, if I haven't convinced you to chill after that you and your friends can go wreck shop on them dudes, hell I'll even drive you. Two days Saint that's all I'm asking for." I said looking into his eyes.

"Two days." Saint said walking back to the house. I sat in my car and called Zyshaun hopefully he could talk some sense into his son.

"Wassup Baby Boy?" Zyshaun said and I tried not to smile, I gave him a brief rundown of everything that was going on and he started laughing. "I'm torn because I really feel where they're coming from but I also don't want them going to jail...... though I'm leaning more towards letting them fight."

"And fuck up his future Zyshaun?" I asked pissed. "Here's a better question why are you and Khalil in Chicago instead of here making sure your son and nephew don't do something stupid?" I asked.

"Oh that? We're not really in Chicago..... we're handling something else that'll explain once we get back. Don't worry about Saint I'm sure Marcus will keep them in line and if not him then definitely Mama Angela will which is why I asked her to go over there. See Baby Boy I always have a plan.... look I gotta go but if Marcus ask if you talk to him just tell him we're heading to Chicago if he finds out what we're really up to he just might kill me and Khalil. I love you." Zyshaun said.

"Aight love you too bro...." I said smirking.

"What did I tell you about that bro shyt? We have done too many things together for you to be calling me bro..... but we'll talk about that when I get back, I'll call you later." Zyshaun said hanging up. I knew that if Khalil and Zyshaun were willing to risk Marcus's wrath by lying about being in Chicago, then whatever they were really doing was probably ten times worse. I sat there wondering if I should play a part in this, no lie Marcus low key scared me and I wasn't trying to get on his bad side, just as I was about to go back inside Ymir decided to call and I debated on whether or not I was going to answer.

"Wassup bro?" I said trying to make this conversation short and sweet.

"You left outta here so quick that I didn't get around to telling you about my new dude." Ymir said and I could feel him smiling through the phone. "But I'll wait until you're not busy, I can't wait for you to see who he is maybe the four of us can double date." Ymir said and I knew my brother well enough to know that he was planning something and this 'new boyfriend' was just another piece in the mental chess game we've been playing since we were kids. I just hope whoever it is doesn't come trying to cause drama because we already had enough of that..............