Zyshaun 123

Devin was kinda pissed at me because I didn't invited Young Mon, but that wasn't the case at all I had extended an invite but he wanted to bring Ymir and I didn't want that nigga messing up our trip with his drama, so Young Mon elected to stay home with his dude. I had a lot of love for Young Mon he was like my little brother so he had no issues with me not wanting to invite Ymir, but enough about all that I wanted to focus on the positive of this trip and there was a lot of that going around. Saint was more happy here than I've ever seen him but that could be simply because Mario was here and he was just happy to spend some time with him; Trinity was thriving here  especially with Kylan and Cori here he hasn't stopped smiling, I could see the joy my sons were experiencing and that alone made me happy. Then there was Yuri, just watching him walk down the beach shirtless made me forget everything and a few times I had to stop myself from going over to him and fucking him right there on the beach. As him, Devin and Blaze joked around I felt everything coming together; we had been through a lot and I think we deserved some peace.

"Ayy Mama Angela wants to have a fish fry tonight, her exact words were she wants the fish straight from the ocean...... are they even edible?" Khalil asked walking over to me.

"I don't know I can look it up but if not there's a village not to far off the coast where we can go grab some they won't know the difference. How's Noah holding up?" I asked smirking because Khalil and Noah had been having a little battle since they got here.

"I've caught him a few times trying to sneak away, I don't know if inviting Jade was a good idea. You're lucky you don't have that issue with Saint....." Khalil said as Saint came running out the house with Mario chasing him. "Saint seems to really be coming into his own since meeting Mario."

" Yeah me to, I like them together...... Saint seems a lot more calm whenever he's around Mario, don't get me wrong I've had to yoke Saint a few times since we've been here because of his mouth but he get's that from me so I can't be too mad, just relax there are too many people here for Noah and Jade to have any sort of privacy. Look I'm about to go get Marsean, Enzo, Qwanell and Marcus so we can go fishing... Marcus is always complaining about not being invited so I think it'll be funny to see him trying to fish." Khalil said walking away as Yuri walked over to me.

"Come here I got something for you." Yuri said and I instantly didn't trust his smile but his words put me in a trance as I walked right over to him. He started rubbing my dick and right as it was about to reach full mast he poured a cup of ice down my pants.

"See Baby Boy you playing but this only makes me want you even more." I said pulling him into my arms. "Are you coming fishing with us?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"Nah a couple of us were thinking about doing a little exploring on the island." Yuri said with his hand still planted firmly on my dick.

"Aight that's coo but remember Baby Boy if any of y'all find any buried treasure it's legally mine." I said kissing him. "Oh when you get back I got a surprise for you." I could see I had his interest but I didn't want to ruin anything this early in the day.

Within an hour I was out on the ocean with Khalil, Gonzo, Marsean, Qwanell, Marcus and Noah who Khalil basically had to force to come with us. After about two hours of not catching  anything I was ready to say fuck but Marcus was determined to catch at least one fish and Khalil wasn't helping by pretty much telling Marcus to give up.

"Khalil would you please shut the fuck up? Marcus look you've been trying for about two hours and I'm about to pass out from being in this hot ass sun." Marsean said.

"Well how about you jump in the ocean? I've always said you could scare fish outta water with your ugly ass." Marcus said frustrated.

"Dad can we please go back?" Noah said complaining.

"Not until I catch one fish." He said turning back to the water. Everyone went back to their own conversation since we'd probably be out here another two hours waiting on him.

"So why didn't you bring Saint?" Gonzo asked quietly.

"Because with Toussaint I don't have to worry about him getting Mario pregnant." I said laughing. "Nah but seriously fishing is something he used to do with his mom and he told me he doesn't want to do it with anyone else, so I'm respecting his wishes. Do you wanna explain why you got what looks like rope burns on your wrist and ankles?" I asked and Gonzo started laughing.

"It's nothing just a little game me and Legacy were playing. I've actually been planning ways to get him bac........" Before he could finish the ship tilted to one side damn near sending Khalil and Noah in the water.

"GRAB THE LINE!" Qwanell said running over to Marcus as he started trying to help him reel his fish in....... I'm not going to lie it took all of us to pull it in and just looking at the fish it had to weigh close to forty pounds.

"I'm happy now.... y'all can take me back while y'all run to the market or where ever y'all are going to get the rest of the fish, make sure you grab so lobster and shrimp too." Marcus said looking at his fish proudly. I just laughed because both Khalil and Marsean both looked a little salty, I was just glad to be finally done with this shyt and decided right then that Marcus was never allowed to go fishing with us again.

For the first time since getting here the island seemed completely quiet, maybe it was because me and Yuri had tuned everyone out except for each other or it was the fact that damn near everyone was either sleep or cooking, as we walked I noticed Noah and somebody in a hoodie sneaking off to one of the more private parts of the island.

"So what's this surprise you got for me?" Yuri asked grabbing my hand.

"Chill Baby Boy, there's still a whole lot of trip left and I don't wanna have you to excited the last time we fucked on the beach there was sand everywhere." I said laughing, but the look on his face made me reconsider. "Aight so starting in September you'll be attending the University of Houston, everything is already paid for all you gotta do is pick your classes." I said looking in his eyes which started tearing up.

"Thanks Bruh......." Yuri said quickly looking away but I pulled him into my arms and started squeezing real tight.

"What did I tell you about calling me 'bruh'? And why are you crying, I thought you'd be happy?" I asked quietly.

"I'm happy...... you were the first person to actually believe in me and I appreciate you for it." Yuri said trying to keep his voice even. "Got me out here looking like a bitch, but I'm happy bro just give me a minute." He said trying to get free but I wouldn't let him go.

"Do you gotta be a hard ass all the time, let me see you completely vulnerable." I said kissing his cheek. "At least while this dick ain't in you." I said laughing.

"Nigga yo dick is whack anyways." Yuri said biting my face, I slammed him in the sand before climbing on top of him and pinned his arms above his head. "Yo forreal let me up." Yuri said struggling to get free but I was too strong.

"Yuri look at me I love you......" I said staring into his eyes.

"Man I love you too......... bro." He said laughing, he was definitely going to pay for that tonight but something else caught his attention. "Ayy is that Mama Angela." Yuri said looking somewhere down the beach and sure as fuck Mama Angela was walking down the beach with Qwanell looking too good for words. "I think I'm straight again." Yuri said laughing, until I grabbed his dick and started stroking it until it got hard.

"Nah you're definitely not........." I said kissing him. "Let's get back before they start doing something that I'm not sure I wanna see." I said pulling him to his feet.

As the sunset on Saint Trinity Island everyone was outside enjoying the amazing meal that was prepared for us but whoever cooked, I walked through the house trying to find a bathroom and decided to us Vanessa since she always kept her door unlocked. After I finished taking a piss I was washing my hands when something caught my eye in the trash can, I quickly picked up the box and looked at it I knew what it was but.......... Vanessa walked in and caught me with the box in my hand and nodded.

"Is it his?" I asked and she nodded, I wanted to get mad and cuss her out but the anger wouldn't come. "Does he know......." I asked and she shook her head. I was about to tell her everything would be alright but my phone started ringing.

"Boss......" DiMarino said and I already knew what he was about to tell me wasn't good...............