Noah 67

I looked damn good, I thought to myself as I stood in the mirror staring at my reflection; I'm not going to lie I didn't think I could pull off the white and pink suit I got for the dance but I looked damn near perfect. I checked my watch and saw that Saint and the rest of my friends should be here in a couple minutes and decided to head down stairs so my parents, could pick invisible lint off my suit and give me the usual briefing they gave me any time I went out; don't come back with any kids, don't be out later than 11:30, if I get in any trouble call the immediately, etc...... I walked downstairs where my dads were sitting with all my uncles and the all started laughing. It didn't bother me though not everyone could pull off this look, I say dad number two sitting in the corner ready to take pictures and I tried not to roll my eyes, we went through this same thing every time I went to a dance or something. Thankfully I was saved bye Saint and my boys busting up in the house like they lived here, but something else caught my eye I noticed Uncle Cam jump and quickly walk into the kitchen........

"Noah walk with me real quick." Dad number two said and I followed him into the kitchen where Uncle Cam was making himself a drink. "I can already tell you're friends are either drunk, high or both and I'm telling you, I better not find out you've been drinking tonight....." He warned and I winked.

"I'm smarter than that dad trust me......" I said smiling. "I was also wondering if after the dance I could stay over Uncle Zy's house. A couple of us were going to get something to eat and just chill out there tonight, he already said we could but I wanted to run in by you first." I said.

"I'll call Zyshaun and text you my answer later, are you still going with your mom for Spring Break?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure yet, but I really gotta get going so are we taking pictures or what?" I asked smiling.

We finished taking a few pictures and left to meet up with Jade and her friends, I looked at Saint and he seemed kinda out of it like he had a lot on his mind. I'd have to talk to him later when there weren't surrounded by like ten people, when we walked into the hotel and Saint was immediately pulled to the dance floor but some chick. I decided to walk around with Jade before dancing just to get a feel of the place.

"How much longer is your dad going to be in town for?" I asked and Jade gave me a look that instantly made me backtrack. "I didn't mean it like that Jade..... it's just that I miss being able to come and see you. He's kinda intimidating....." I said smiling.

"I don't know he's still trying to get my mom back, so it could be another week it could be another year, so we'll just have to find another way to spend time together, let's go dance." Jade said and I saw Saint walking over to me.

"Give me a minute, let me talk to Saint." I said kissing Jade and watching her walk away, Saint didn't say anything but I followed his eyes over to Mario and Dwight. "You know dad number one gets that same look whenever he sees dad number two talking to some other dude." I said laughing.

"WHAT????" Saint said looking at me and I could see he was pissed. "Fuck you No'. I'm just thinking...... there's a lot of people here I don't know and it's pissing me off. When we throw our party it's going to be invite only, like we're going to have real invitations that can't be copied....... nobody is thinking about Mario." He said pulling out a flask and taking a drink, I found it weird that he said Mario's name but I'd leave it alone because I had my own problems to focus on right now, I thought as Timika started walking over to us. I quickly walked over to Jade who was dancing with some dude and quickly pulled her away.

"That girl just won't take the hint." I said quietly ignoring the hateful look I was getting from the dude she was just dancing with.

"You know I had a long conversation with my mom and some of the women in your family and something your Aunt Tonya said to me really stuck out come on I wanna show you something." Jade said pulling me outside we waited for the driver to come around and I started to get worried because my aunts and grandma were all crazy. The care pulled around and Jade pulled out a book bag and handed it to me. "Look inside." She said.

"Baby why do you have some old Nike's and basketball shorts in this bag?" I asked but Jade started walking away so fast that I had to jog to keep up with her. "You should run track..... but seriously what's this stuff for?" I asked.

"Ms. Tonya told me I should always be ready and that I should keep a pair of shoes ready just in case I gotta smack a bitch...... now I trust you Noah but either you handle it or I will." Jade warned.

"Jade I told you about taking advice from them they're all nuts and I don't want you messing up your pretty face...... so I'll handle it while you go put this stuff back in the car, okay?" I said kissing her cheek.

" Usted será mejor, o lo hago yo. (You'd better or I will.)" Jade said walking away while I went looking for Timika's crazy ass.

"Noah, I'm telling you this as your cousin and best friend...... you better marry that girl or I will." Saint said smiling and if he was drunk I'd probably hit him, but instead I continued my search for Timika when I saw her talking to Joejoe.

"Let's take a walk." I said pulling her away. "You should probably fall back..... like all the way back and I'm saying this because I don't want my girl catching a charge over me. So this will be my last time saying it so listen closely...... I don't want you, respect my relationship and leave me the fuck alone." I said walking away from her. Instead of going to look for Jade I went to the restroom, I walked inside and there were three dudes staying standing there one of them was the dude that was dancing with Jade I didn't know who he was because he didn't go to our school and I really didn't care but the way he was staring at me was pissing me off.

"Was that your girl?" The dude asked smiling.

"Yeah why.....?" I asked staring at him.

"Just wondering....." He said and his friends started laughing. "I mean if I were you I'd be a little over protective too, you wouldn't want someone stealing her from right under your nose." He said laughing and I had to remind myself to keep calm but the thing about me was I had my uncle's anger problems so it was pretty difficult.

"Look I'll beat your ass and not even blink..... so just stop talking to me and about my girl and we won't have any problems." I said not backing down the dude started moving towards me and just as I was about to knock his ass out the door opened and one of the chaperones walked in.

"Umm is there a problem here?" He asked and the dudes walked out smiling..........

"Who's ass do we have to beat?" Saint asked as soon as I got back to the table, I didn't answer because I knew he was drunk and I didn't want to get him riled up but I kept looking around to see who the dude was talking too and hanging around with because I wanted to know who he knew here.

"It's cool Saint, I'm just ready for this dance to be over with so I can get something to eat." I said checking my phone and seeing that my dad had agreed to let me stay with Saint. "Ayy my dad said I can stay so whenever ya'll ready I'll be waiting outside this shyt is whack." I said getting up and walking outside. I stood outside waiting for these clowns when I heard laughing behind me, I turned around and it was the three dudes from the bathroom.

"Well looky here boys we done caught ourselves a nig......." I didn't let him finish, I already knew what was about to come out his mouth and that was all it took to push me over the edge. I knew his boys were soft when they didn't stop me from beating this dudes ass and I'm kinda made they didn't it's been a while since I've had a decent fight. Before I could finish my handy work I was being pulled away by Uncle Zy's driver and I knew it was only a matter of time before my dads found out about what just happened....... but I didn't care at that point because that dude was still talking shyt, what he didn't realize was Saint, Mario, Joejoe and Danny were right behind them and well Big Maxx couldn't stop all of us...................