Khalil 113

My brothers weren't shyt....... they knew we were supposed to be moving today and all of a sudden they all had something to do; Sa'vion had to 'work', Cam flat out told me that he wasn't helping I better call a moving company, Domo has been M.I.A. and nobody could seem to reach him even though we all knew that was code for him and Vanessa were laid up somewhere, Devin was the only one with a legitimate excuse and that was him and Blaze were getting there wedding pictures today (though I was sure he schedule it for this day on purpose). So it was just really just me and Marcus, since I wasn't trying to do any heavy lifting I finally caved and called a moving company even though I really didn't want to spend the money. The only thing that made things better was the fact that I was finally going to get to see the house for the first time and I wasn't disappointed; then again Marcus was in charge and I knew he had taste. The house was already furnished thanks to Marcus so we really had most of the day to chill and unpack, once we were finished then everybody wanted to show up, typical.......

New House

"Ayy Khalil I kinda need a favor

"Ayy Khalil I kinda need a favor." Cam said smiling, I stood there staring at him and Liberty because his lazy ass didn't want to help now he needed a favor and I didn't hesitate to let him know that. "Khalil it was $49.99...... you act like you do give Cori that much money for snacks, never mind that I need to know if you'll watch Cammy and Lauren tonight?"

"Cam you know me and Marcus have a ritual we have to perform before anyone can stay in this house." I said smirking. "Plus I haven't even seen the whole place yet and........" The door opened; Cadence, Devin, Carly, Blaze and Rex all walked in.

"Ayy you babysitting tonight?" Devin asked handing me Darion and I sat there staring at them because I didn't know where they got this idea from but there was no way in hell I was watching all these ki....... Tonya and Marsean walked in followed by Enzo, Legacy, Zyshaun and Sa'vion with all there bad ass kids (except Saint).

"How the fuck am I supposed to get anything done with one, two, three, fourteen kids running around my house?" I asked looking at them like they were crazy, while all their bad ass little kids moved around my living room like animals.

Living Room