Devin 15

I watched as Will walked around the nursery with Odion, bouncing him gently so far Will was the only person who could get him to stop crying; which caught me off guard because Will wasn't the most calming presence so either Will was really good with kids or my week old baby felt most comfortable with this dude which scared me a little....... we had yet to discuss just how we were going to approach this Nico situation all we knew was he got home tonight and we were meeting him tomorrow morning but other than that we were at odds. Will wanted to flat out ask him but I wanted to at least build our way up to it, either way it had to get done, I needed to at least find out what he told him if anything at all. I walked over to Darion who was sleep in his crib and smiled, I could already tell he was going to be an easy child to deal with he barely cried unlike his older brother.

"Man it's weird that he has the same color eyes as Khalil." Will said putting Odion in his crib. "I swear my little nigga is going to have the girls in love with him, it'll be interesting once they get in school they don't look anything alike so I'm willing to bet anything people won't believe they're twins."

"That's a good thing from the stories I've heard from Izayah and Iran I don't think I could deal with the dilemma of identical twins; switching classes, trading girlfriends, stealing each other's identities...... nah it's good they don't look alike." I said. "So what are we going to do? It took every trick I had to keep Ramone from saying anything to tip Nico off, now how are we going to approach this situation?" I asked.

"You know how I feel, we don't need to insult this man's intelligence by beating around the bush let's just order some breakfast and come right out and ask him. Besides he's going to know something is up before the drinks even get there, that nigga can read you like a book." Will said.

"I don't want him to feel like we're attacking him, I just want to get answers." I said. "Let's take this conversation downstairs, I don't want to wake the twins." I said grabbing the baby monitor and walking out with Will.

"I just don't get why he went back to Iman..... I thought him and Ramone were doing good hell every time we went on one of our trips all I'd hear about was Ramone so what happened and when did it happen because I was just as clueless as you were when I found out." Will said.

"I don't know that's something we're going to have to find out tomorrow....... but is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked looking at him. "Anything about what happened while you were in New York?"

"It's nothing me and that nigga Mique chilled a few times but only as friends....... dude is cool as fuck but it's not like that." Will said, I wanted to press the issue because from sounds of things on Mique end there was something there I just wasn't sure what it was just yet, but I'd worry about that later because I had something more pressing to think about. We sat there talking about Nico until Torian walked in with Khalil and Marcus carrying more baby stuff,

"I'm pretty sure we're good on clothes, diapers, formula, pacifiers, those little nose cleaner things, onesies, socks, beanies, blankets and everything else so what possibly could be in all those bags?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"It's better to have too much than not enough so deal with it little bro..... the last thing I want is one of y'all coming to my house in the middle of the night because y'all ran out of diapers." Khalil said walking up the stairs with Torian, Marcus came and sat next to me and I tried to hide my annoyance with him.

"Come on little brother don't look that way.......... one of our families biggest problem is our inability to tell each other what's going on in our lives and to be fair, Iman has caused just as much trouble to me and Khalil as he has to you so we have a right to know about Nico and Iman as anyone." Marcus said.