Legacy 133

I didn't think my life could be this perfect, everyday me and Lorenzo were getting closer and every second our family was getting tighter; though I was sad Devin and Blaze were leaving I knew they had to get away for their own sanity and I could respect that. The thing that scared me was the constant fear that Tia was going to show back up and try to take Ivanna and Ace, the way I see it she gave up every right to call herself a parent when she decided to follow some rapper on his world tour instead of taking care of her kids. I knew the tour was coming to an end soon I just hoped that Tonya got Lorenzo full custody before then that way she couldn't just pop up and demand the kids; me, Cam and Will walked through the mall with Cadence and Liberty looking for some damn tablecloths and a subject that I could tell had been on everyone's mind came up..... Nico. Cam felt that letting Nico go was a mistake because there was a chance he'd pop back up and cause trouble for Devin and Blaze but me, Lorenzo, Khalil and Will felt differently.

"Nico's found peace...... he knows that he'll never get Devin back and I think he's accepted that. I think he just wants to be happy and he knows he'll never get that here. I say we just leave it alone and IF he decided to come back on some shyt whatever happens, happens." Will said and I guess Cam couldn't think of a counter argument because he just shrugged.

"I can't believe they're really leaving though...... I mean I know they talked about it but now that it's actually here I'm kinda salty. I guess I got you, Domo and Sa'vion to keep me occupied." Cam said shaking his head. "I'm glad Liberty talked me outta moving back to Miami, I don't think I could deal with living in the same state as Cain and and Caleb."

"Yeah fuck them two they'll learn soon enough. What color tablecloth did Khalil say they wanted?" I asked looking like thirty different colors.

"I don't remember and Liberty isn't picking up her phone, but she gets a pass because I saw them sneak into Victoria's Secret so hopefully she picks up something sexy that I can rip off of her." Cam said laughing and I felt myself getting sick.

"Whatever just grab anyone and if Khalil has a problem with it he can come and pick out the right color, I gotta meet up with Mique in a few and I'm not trying to be late." Will said and I just shook my head grabbing a plain white table cloth.

The party was in a in two days and Devin wanted to spend some time with all his nephews and nieces before they left so Ivanna and Ace were gone giving me and Lorenzo some alone time. We were laying on the couch kissing and I knew things were about to get even better when someone started knocking on the door, I got up to answer it as soon as I turned the handle Tia and Tara busted in like the damn police.

"Where are my babies Enzo." Tia said smiling and I could see Lorenzo was pissed but then he started smiling.

"First who was the trip did you have a good time? Tara I know you did, you just look like you enjoyed trying all sorts of different exotic foods, in fact you must of really enjoyed it because there still some food left over in your mustache. Now as to where are MY kids, there not here they're with family so you'll just have to come back." Lorenzo said calmly.

"Tia call the police, he's trying to keep you from you kids." Tara said and I was about to go off on her when Lorenzo put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

"Sir you don't get to come in my house making demands, Tia if you would've called before coming back I would've definitely made sure the kids were here before you showed up but seeing as how you showed up unannounced you had to waste you gas and put more stress on you shocks loading this man-bear-pig around. Now come back in the morning and I'll definitely make sure Ivanna and Ace are both here so they can see you." Lorenzo said and Tia walked out with a satisfied smile on her face.

"See I told you he wasn't going to try to keep me from my kids, he ain't stupid." Tia said walking out and as soon as I opened my mouth to cuss her out Lorenzo kissed me.

"Relax I got this all handled but uhh...... you might wanna call Liberty, Cadence and Tonya to be over here in the morning because it's going to get a little crazy here."He said smiling and I was confused as to what he had up his sleeve but I trust him so I was going to sit back and let him handle it.

The next morning we were all standing around waiting for Tia to show up, Ivanna and Ace were with my mom in the dining room because I was pretty sure things were about to go from zero to one million once Tia and Tara got here. At exactly twelve there was a knock on the door and Lorenzo let Tia and Tara in, when Tia saw the kids she ran over to them and started kissing them and I could tell they were happy to see her.

"Where are is the diaper bag?" Tia asked and Lorenzo looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Excuse me? You never said you were taking them you said you wanted to see them not take them and I'm not letting you take them out this house." Lorenzo said and my mom was quick enough to know to take them out to the backyard.

"How are you going to tell her she can't have her kids, she's their mother!" Tara said getting loud and I saw Tonya pulled her hair into a ponytail and pull some K-Swiss out her purse.

"Look I'm being really nice here because I usually don't allow pets in my house so why don't you stand by the door and not fuck up my carpet, now to answer you questions bro...... I'm technical allowed to make every decision when it comes to my kids, I mean as their legal guardian isn't that right Tonya?" Lorenzo asked Tonya.

"Stiletto pumps in the club....... huh oh right yeah, we signed all the papers this morning. Lorenzo is their legal guardian since you ain't shyt, and ain't never going to be shyt......" Tonya said and I could see Tia and Tara getting pissed.

"If you don't agree with the decision, there's someone who actually testified on my behalf and he's pulling up right now......" Lorenzo said and Tia ran to the door as her dad walked up and Tia was so pissed she couldn't speak.

"Thank you for calling me Lorenzo...... Tia, Tara I think both of you should come with me I feel like we have a lot to talk about and I don't want to intrude on these nice people any longer. Lorenzo if my grandkids need anything don't hesitate to call me, let's go you two....." He said walking out and Tara quickly ran after her dad while Tia stood there utterly pissed.

"I'm going to get my kids back Lorenzo I swear to god I will......" She said slamming the door as she left.

"I told you I had it handled, but thanks y'all for showing up I'm not sure if it came down to a fight I could take Tara all by myself, that man eats full grown bull elephants for breakfast so I think she would've destroyed me." Lorenzo said laughing.

"Please I've been taking Mama Angela's self defense class, y'all know she learned from the Master Pam Grier herself so I think I could've taken them both without sweating out my perm. Now if you'll excuse us we gotta get back to Khalil's so we can finish cooking for this damn party tomorrow, do you want us to take the kids with us?" Tonya asked  but Lorenzo was too focused on me to hear her.

"That means yes, Legacy I hope you're lubed up really good because Enzo looks like he's about to tear that ass up.... I'm going to pray for you little bro, MAMA WE'RE LEAVING!!!!!" Liberty yelled as she smacked me on the ass before walking out the door.

"Your sister is so damn ghetto and I love her for it." Cadence said smiling as she walked out with my mom and the kids.

"Lorenzo, Legacy if they come back call me and have this playing too so I know to come in here swinging." She said handing us a very old cd. "It's a mixtape with all my favorite fighting songs; Knuck If You Buck, Bia Bia and of course Stilettos just to name a few; y'all kids be sae now......" Tonya said winking before leaving, I turned to Lorenzo who still had the look of lust and love in his eyes.

"You're sister was right, I am bout to tear that ass up but first make sure all the doors are locked and meet me upstairs...... and bring the handcuffs." Lorenzo said smiling and I knew by the look in his eyes I was in for a long day........................