Epilogue 4: Alex & Cadence

ALEX

I couldn't be more happy with my life right now; I had a beautiful wife and my son was getting bigger everyday and even though things weren't perfect they were as close to perfect as you could get

I couldn't be more happy with my life right now; I had a beautiful wife and my son was getting bigger everyday and even though things weren't perfect they were as close to perfect as you could get. Me and Cadence were grocery shopping and AJ was acting a damn fool over some cereal but I had to teach him early that you could always get what you wanted which didn't go over well with Cadence who believe since he was our only child (for now) he should be spoiled, that was just one of the many small arguments we've had in our entire marriage but it always led to amazing make up sex so I wasn't complaining. As we walked through the store we were making plans to go visit Devin and Blaze; Will, Shoo Shoo and Yin would all be in Cali for different reason and I thought it would be a good idea for us all to meet up and have a mini college reunion since the last time we were all together was for Ramone's funeral........ I was so distracted by the thought of meeting up with my boys, that I didn't realize Cadence had stop walking until I ran into her which made AJ laugh.

"Damn my bad baby why did you......" I looked where she was staring and at the very end of the aisle was Nico but he wasn't alone, he was standing there with a woman who was very clearly pregnant and  thought there was no way it could be his until they started kissing and walked out the aisle without seeing us. "Do you think Zyshaun know's Nico is back?" I asked and Cadence shrugged.

"I'm sure he does and if he hasn't said anything than maybe he feels like it isn't important, maybe he feels since Nico has found someone to love that he could be happy..... besides this is Nico's home and if he wants to come back then I'm for it as long as he stays away from my brother I don't have a problem with it." Cadence said turning to me.

"I don't think he'll be a problem...... now let's discuss why this cereal is in the cart, I thought we agreed that he didn't need this?" I asked smirking because she was so damn sexy.

"Because there is an old saying, happy wife, happy life and I love this cereal so it's not for AJ it's for me unless you're trying to start an argument which would possibly lead to sex than it's definitely for AJ." Cadence said rubbing my dick.

"Oh yeah what kind of sex did you have in mind? I mean we could have some slow all day sex, or some rough sex that starts on the bed and we end up in the kitchen. Or my person favorite disrespectful sex you know; hair pulling, deep stroking, ass slappin. scratch marks on my back and your thighs, toe curling, leg shaking some police banging on the door sex." I said kissing her.

"I'm going to go with all of the above, I'm about to go start the car while you pay for the grocery just don't take too long." Cadence said kissing me again before walking away, I noticed a couple dudes staring at her and I didn't blame them my wife was sexy as fuck, but she was all mine so they better settle on staring.

"AJ, You know I love you but I'm going to have to drop you off with your Uncle Cam for the night me and your mom got some stuff to do." I said messing with his cheeks and he smacked my hand away like he knew everything I planned to do to his mom and was pissed about it. "Let's get outta here kid." I said smiling.

CADENCE

I stood outside the store waiting for Alex when Nico walked out with the chick he was kissing, we looked at each other and he nodded before walking to get into his car and as soon as his car was out of sight I called Zyshaun because I needed answers

I stood outside the store waiting for Alex when Nico walked out with the chick he was kissing, we looked at each other and he nodded before walking to get into his car and as soon as his car was out of sight I called Zyshaun because I needed answers. I never had any problems with Nico directly but I was looking out for my family which is the same thing anyone would do in my position.

"Look I'm kinda in the middle of something so could you call back?" Zyshaun asked.

"Did you know Nico was back in town?" I asked walking to my car.

"Yeah we talked and I didn't see any reason to keep him in exile, he has a wife...." Zyshaun said laughing. "I'm not worried about Nico but I do have people keeping an eye on him ever now and then to make sure he's not plotting anything and yes Devin and Khalil both know and they didn't seem to have a problem with it..... but uhh let's not tell Cam because we know how he'll react." Zyshaun said.

"I guess, I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up.

"You aight baby?" Alex said walking up to the car and I just smiled because honestly I was. "You know there were some dudes in there checking you out, I think we need to have a dress code when coming to the store because this sundress is just........." He said slapping my ass.

"Well if that's the case then you aren't allowed to wear anything that shows off your body or that dick, because when you dropped me off at the salon all them birds were talking about was your dick print and it kinda pissed me off." I said smiling.

"We can talk about this later, right now we gotta get this one to Liberty's then we got a lot of stuff to handle." Alex said kissing me and I quickly started putting stuff in the trunk while Alex took care of AJ. I just hoped traffic wasn't too bad because I was trying to get home as soon as possible knowing that I was probably going to have to make an appointment with my hair dresser for tomorrow................................